Hacking Nintendont

thatonezero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help setting up the Wii U pro Controller on Nintendont. For some reason, it works fine in USB Loader GX, but it doesn't do anything in game. In the Nintendont launcher, the only thing that works is the home button, which takes me back to the homebrew channel. I'm using a Wii U, USB Loader GX, Nintendont 3.371, booting off an SD Card, and I have an official Wii U Pro Controller.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I need some help setting up the Wii U pro Controller on Nintendont. For some reason, it works fine in USB Loader GX, but it doesn't do anything in game. In the Nintendont launcher, the only thing that works is the home button, which takes me back to the homebrew channel. I'm using a Wii U, USB Loader GX, Nintendont 3.371, booting off an SD Card, and I have an official Wii U Pro Controller.
it could be an issue with using usbloader gx but i doubt. do you have any hid controller plugged into the wiiu?You sure its official? does it have triwing screws on the deep screws?

thatonezero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so your never awnsered you got hid devices connected like wiiu gc adapter?

Also your wiiu pro is alreay synced in the console? i mean you can move it fine in the wiiu menu?
No nothing else plugged in. Works fine on Wii U games and in USB loader GX. Doesn't work in Nintendont launcher or Nintendont games.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... what's the most safe way? i don't want to corrupt any bios or even brick my wii
The "safest"? Probably just updating via Nintendo's updater and then use letterbomb to install HBC again. MMM should be fine, though, just install the latest IOS58 over slot IOS58. Don't add any patches, it needs to be clean.

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The "safest"? Probably just updating via Nintendo's updater and then use letterbomb to install HBC again. MMM should be fine, though, just install the latest IOS58 over slot IOS58. Don't add any patches, it needs to be clean.
THANKS!!! Now i can play Kirby Air Ride on my Wii :D . (pls i want LAN support for the next release XD)

PSD: I'm playing it using a Wiimote and a nunchuk, it has alot of lag.

Last edited by BlackYoshi485,

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm testing a old PS2 shaped controller that i had somewhere in my bedroom. It's a Kanji Dualshock Controller.
It seems to work preety well with Luigi's Mansion, Kirby Air Ride and Pikmin

BryanHawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hi everyone i got a problem my wii has only 1 usb port working fine so its possible use an usb hub to connect a ps2 controller adapter and other usb memory at the same time without problems? sorry for my bad english

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hi everyone i got a problem my wii has only 1 usb port working fine so its possible use an usb hub to connect a ps2 controller adapter and other usb memory at the same time without problems? sorry for my bad english
Creo que podría funcionar, pero si es que no te anda, intentá usar Nintendont con una tarjeta sd, y conectá el adaptador para controles de PS2 en el puerto USB.

Right now i'm testing Dolphin's 60FPS patch on Super Mario Sunshine(NTSC), it works perfectly!

GCT File

Last edited by BlackYoshi485,

BryanHawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Creo que podría funcionar, pero si es que no te anda, intentá usar Nintendont con una tarjeta sd, y conectá el adaptador para controles de PS2 en el puerto USB.

Right now i'm testing Dolphin's 60FPS patch on Super Mario Sunshine(NTSC), it works perfectly!

GCT File
Intente con una tarjeta sd y el adaptador en el usb, funciona perfecto. Gracias

Yohanov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, could someone test the game Homeland with nintendont for me ? ( I don't have a wii or wii u atm, only GC).

This game is a japanese exclusive, but when you play the cd on pal/us gamecube or wii the ingame text and menus are heavily bugged so you need to play it on japanese cube/wii.

I am curious to know if there is the same issue when you start the game on WII U with nintendont ? (or even on wii).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone