Hacking Nintendont

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used my scouter on FIX94. These are my results.
th

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Now i can play Army men sarge war :) but i have a problem with Nintendont, this app just display the game in english, i want the game in spanish the game is Resident evil II PAL, and i have another problem, when i press the home button Nintendont freeze the wii, i hope you can fix the problem with the language, and would like to help you translating Nintendont to Spanish, send me a message if you want my help, cuz i need the your :)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone changed virtua strikers 2006 to orange. Anyone who downloaded the game want to test it? It's the only triforce game I wasn't interested in.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but

Speed issues
Freekstyle
Backyard Football
Hitman 2
GT cube

ARStartdma issues?
ghost recon 2
rainbow six 3
smugglers run

Crashes when loading
Sonic Riders ntsc on loading 4th race.

These are all still a thing?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Speed issues
Freekstyle
Backyard Football
Hitman 2
GT cube

ARStartdma issues?
ghost recon 2
rainbow six 3
smugglers run

Crashes when loading

Apparently sonic mega collection will randomly freeze if the game starts with audio issues. I haven'ttested it though.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work I tested some other cheats and none of them worked.

did you put the Master code as well? its the first one with like 6 or 7 lines in the website i linked to. Those codes wont work without it.

Edit: Also if that's not it, then walk me through what you are doing with as much detail as you can. What did you do, where did you put it, which options did you enable in nintendont, the codes you are trying to enable, which version of nintendont are you using, etc.

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Speed issues
Freekstyle
Backyard Football
Hitman 2
GT cube

ARStartdma issues?
ghost recon 2
rainbow six 3
smugglers run

Crashes when loading

Save card in triforce games isn't emulated yet - you forgot about it.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested SADX on Nintendont 2.281, and it seems to work fine with my Gamecube controller now. However, it had to have worked before as my save file is after Egg Hornet, unless the Bluetooth controllers were fine but the Gamecube controller itself had a problem, as I've been mainly playing Gamecube games with a Classic Controller due to lack of a wireless Gamecube controller and my wired controller having insufficient reach if I lay down.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested SADX on Nintendont 2.281, and it seems to work fine with my Gamecube controller now. However, it had to have worked before as my save file is after Egg Hornet, unless the Bluetooth controllers were fine but the Gamecube controller itself had a problem, as I've been mainly playing Gamecube games with a Classic Controller due to lack of a wireless Gamecube controller and my wired controller having insufficient reach if I lay down.

you can buy cord extenders on amazon, i got some about a month ago and they work perfectly

JGamez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you put the Master code as well? its the first one with like 6 or 7 lines in the website i linked to. Those codes wont work without it.

Edit: Also if that's not it, then walk me through what you are doing with as much detail as you can. What did you do, where did you put it, which options did you enable in nintendont, the codes you are trying to enable, which version of nintendont are you using, etc.

I used the master code, Snag non shadow pokemon, 100% capture rate pokeballs, and a pokemon modifer. I have the latest nintendon't I enable the cheats and thats it.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sonic DX would freeze at a certain point regardless of what controller you were using unless you had Native Controls enabled

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Someone changed virtua strikers 2006 to orange. Anyone who downloaded the game want to test it? It's the only triforce game I wasn't interested in.
just played 2 matches with 281 np at all
should be green even if card emulation is not done yet
and when mc patches are done later it would be cool if match time is increased too since it's tooo short atm

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
-added PADControlMotor security check to prevent the patch from applying to a wrong place, fixes Resident Evil 0 and NFL Street 2
This fixes Sonic Adventure DX's Chao Transporter and the Chao Race, thank you.
-added pad state switching exception list for Call of Duty, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and Sonic Adventure DX to try to fix their control problems
I would remove Sonic from that list it really messes up input in the Game Gear games and other possible areas in-game. I have compiled Nintendont myself without Sonic on the list and it fixes the input; plus I don't recall anyone mentioning Sonic DX had input problems just the chao thing which was coincidentally related to the controller. Also played through some levels and chao races and it did not crash, needs more testing though just to be sure.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If the chao thing got fixed why would I remove it from that list? We would need something very dynamic thanks to the terrible developers of that game then or something.
Like I said the PADControlMotor security check fixed the chao problems; the pad state switching exception list gives the GG games input problems. Removing Sonic DX from the list still has a working chao race, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The bird is the word! +1