AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Many users requested a blackscreen when booting a game
So I added that option to Loaders theme download menu (replacing Mr Luigi's theme)
0L_Thumbs.jpg

P.S> This option is only available for Loaders not via nintendont app - for now at least :)
You'll only see "Press B to cancel Autoboot" and all error messages too

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Many users requested a blackscreen when booting a game
So I added that option to Loaders theme download menu (replacing Mr Luigi's theme)
0L_Thumbs.jpg

P.S> This option is only available for Loaders not via nintendont app - for now at least :)
You'll only see "Press B to cancel Autoboot" and all error messages too
No GOD NO!! Not Mr. L!! :(

lol, Oh well I'm sure there's a way I can customize it if I want to keep that background since I'm not a fan of black only.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the black screen does give the illusion that it is loading from the loader straight to the bios, I find that a background gives me something enjoyable to look at while waiting for it to load. Having the black screen, it just seems to take longer.

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear friends

I install the last version, V2.277, but Nintendont dont save setting, especially auto boot = ON for usb loader and MCEMU=ON for triforce game. When reboot nintendont I must change setting.
Could you help me please?

Thnaks

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small request: would it be feasible, when using MCEmu and GameCube BIOS, to keep the hardware memory card slot B? I ask this so that it would be measurably easier to copy individual savegames without having to fudge around with Dolphin and/or GCMM

Reactions: Drak0rex

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a small request: would it be feasible, when using MCEmu and GameCube BIOS, to keep the hardware memory card slot B? I ask this so that it would be measurably easier to copy individual savegames without having to fudge around with Dolphin and/or GCMM

How to enter the bios ?

PinkRabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting stack-dumped when using CFG Usb Loader (r78, Jan 17 2015, using IOS 248, USB) to load games with Nintendon't.
The GUI briefly shows up, but then I get the stack dump, before any message of cancelling autoboot.
Running from HB after this works fine, so I don't think it's the root file CFG generates...

Did some testing to help pinpoint the issue: r184 loads fine, r185 crashes.

Ideas? Anyone else having this issue?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to enter the bios ?

With the latest few Nintendont revisions, we were given the option to use the GameCube BIOS. To use it, you have to download the .bin file for your region of choice, name it iplxxx.bin (where "xxx" is the region of the BIOS, being 'usa', 'pal', or 'jap'). If you have it set up correctly, then when using autoboot you should see the GameCube bootup animation. If you hold "A" during this animation, you can enter the GameCube settings (or BIOS)

Reactions: gig71

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest few Nintendont revisions, we were given the option to use the GameCube BIOS. To use it, you have to download the .bin file for your region of choice, name it iplxxx.bin (where "xxx" is the region of the BIOS, being 'usa', 'pal', or 'jap'). If you have it set up correctly, then when using autoboot you should see the GameCube bootup animation. If you hold "A" during this animation, you can enter the GameCube settings (or BIOS)

Thanks to explain that... but the next question is: where is the link to download the iplxxx.bin??? :)

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
The Bios feature is simply perfect. I'm using abz mastermod and just for esthetic purposes I "erased" the message "B: cancel autoboot" (not recommended) from the boot.dol, btw I'm not using any loader, just the nintendont app directly from the HBC. Thanks again to everyone! :grog:

Reactions: VinsCool

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to explain that... but the next question is: where is the link to download the iplxxx.bin??? :)

What Adeka said. The reason this hasn't been done until now is because the devs were trying to figure out how to accomplish integrating it legally. The reason that this feature currently exists is because of a legal loophole, being that the program has BIOS functionality, and its up to the user as to what to do with that functionality.

So yes, google is your friend

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting stack-dumped when using CFG Usb Loader (r78, Jan 17 2015, using IOS 248, USB) to load games with Nintendon't.
The GUI briefly shows up, but then I get the stack dump, before any message of cancelling autoboot.
Running from HB after this works fine, so I don't think it's the root file CFG generates...

Did some testing to help pinpoint the issue: r184 loads fine, r185 crashes.

Ideas? Anyone else having this issue?
nintendont v2.185 broke some things involving different drive combinations.
What drive is cfg on?
what drive is nintendont on?
what drive are the isos on?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Adeka said. The reason this hasn't been done until now is because the devs were trying to figure out how to accomplish integrating it legally. The reason that this feature currently exists is because of a legal loophole, being that the program has BIOS functionality, and its up to the user as to what to do with that functionality.

So yes, google is your friend
Is Nintendo going to sue AbdallahTerro ? ;_;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...