Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah every single time i go to load a game with the .ini for the gamecube adapter on my harddrive the game never loads, but if i remove the ini it works fine

are you using the most up to date version of Nintendont? That problem would with the adapter before official support was added.

CaptainZef

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, i have. i've tried it in the root of the sd or in a folder called controllers wtihout it working. could just be that i'm missing something

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah, i have. i've tried it in the root of the sd or in a folder called controllers wtihout it working. could just be that i'm missing something
when nintendont downloads it you dont touch it you just leavue it where it is nintenodnt puts it on the right place and extracts it by itself.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
{{ NIN| name = Virtua Striker 3 Ver.2002 | region =EUR | sound =works | dsp =v2 | ver = v2.
| lastVer= | status =
Doesn't work
| comp =no | size = 738 MB | mcemu = yes | wide =issues | 480P =yes | fst = | notes =
It freezes after SEGA logo. Asshole that changes status to "Works" must try to prove it with a youtube video!!!
}}

who the hell is the person that keeps changing this and insults me? the game works fine i have tried it countless times i have no way to record a youtube video i could take pictures but cmon the game works the person changing this to red is the asshole.

game full 1.35gb redump md5 cheked everything off except mcemu the game works perfectly the person that gets this issue should say something here to see if he gets help becuase the game freaking works both versions flawlessly even yesterday i was playing it and did 4 matches in a row.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
{{ NIN| name = Virtua Striker 3 Ver.2002 | region =EUR | sound =works | dsp =v2 | ver = v2.
| lastVer= | status =
Doesn't work
| comp =no | size = 738 MB | mcemu = yes | wide =issues | 480P =yes | fst = | notes =
It freezes after SEGA logo. Asshole that changes status to "Works" must try to prove it with a youtube video!!!
}}

who the hell is the person that keeps changing this and insults me? the game works fine i have tried it countless times i have no way to record a youtube video i could take pictures but cmon the game works the person changing this to red is the asshole.

game full 1.35gb redump md5 cheked everything off except mcemu the game works perfectly the person that gets this issue should say something here to see if he gets help becuase the game freaking works both versions flawlessly even yesterday i was playing it and did 4 matches in a row.

Like I said before, if someone finds a game that doesn't work anymore then they should post here about it. Don't bother updating the compatibility list unless someone can reproduce the results. If only those people would listen.:nayps3:

Reactions: VinsCool

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Like I said before, if someone finds a game that doesn't work anymore then they should post here about it. Don't bother updating the compatibility list unless someone can reproduce the results. If only those people would listen.:nayps3:
and the worse part is the game works and he insults me becuase i keep changing to works and he cant bother to say its setup and he isnt registred on the wiki either so no name...

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the worse part is the game works and he insults me becuase i keep changing to works and he cant bother to say its setup and he isnt registred on the wiki either so no name...

I just read his edit on the wiki history page and that was uncalled for. He should have a temp ban from editing the wiki.

I'll test the game out too just to be safe

Edit: and will make a video.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just read his edit on the wiki history page and that was uncalled for. He should have a temp ban from editing the wiki.

I'll test the game out too just to be safe
go ahead and prove it works for you too, and i like how he demands i need to prove it works with a youtube video lol so i guess if anyone has this game and can make a video go ahead if you want to i sure wont becuase i dont have any way to record.

Retronics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having issues with usb loaders always setting the wii u widescreen setting to off? The setting is remembered when launching nintendont by itself but it always gets set to off when launching a game from wiiflow mastermod so I have to cancel autoboot every time I play a native or patched widescreen game to fix the setting. I'm guessing I'll just have to wait until wiiflow mastermod is updated with support for the new setting.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is anyone else having issues with usb loaders always setting the wii u widescreen setting to off? The setting is remembered when launching nintendont by itself but it always gets set to off when launching a game from wiiflow mastermod so I have to cancel autoboot every time I play a native or patched widescreen game to fix the setting. I'm guessing I'll just have to wait until wiiflow mastermod is updated with support for the new setting.
USB Loader(s) have not been updated for the latest Nintendont rev.
Don't expect them to work hand in hand since most of the updates nowadays for all of them are mods not done by the creators.

Use the standalone app.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Or people who post that game X doesn't work without providing any details about their setup. It just wastes time, money and server resources.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wacko: rolling? +1