Hacking Nintendont

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody knows why my USB Loader GX Rev.1231 (last one version) in mi WiiU give me an Error "This Nintendont version does not support games on USB"???
My Nintendont Ver. is 2.209 :(
But if I run Nintendont from the Homebrew Channel I can run the games on my HDD without error or issues :unsure:
Please help Me I want to run my GC games from USB Loader GX
sorry for My Ugly English Im from Mexico
The newest update of nintendont broke compatibility with usb loader gx. Also your English is fine ;)

Reactions: Megaman8

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first post, I joined to get some help with this :C

Anyone knows if the Nyko Pro commander can be used as bluetooth controller?

I have the latest version fully updated, when I load nintendont, I can use the nyko pro commander to move up and down in the "SD" "USB" Selection screen and even press "A" to reach the game list, however after this, I can't do anything, I press all buttons but only the home button on the nyko works to get me out of the screen, not even the wii remote works when this happens, If I load the game using the wii mote, and THEN turn on the nyko pro commander it goes as 1st player, but doesn't work.

I turned on "USB" and "HID" Device from the settings, and it crashed and sent me to wii u menu, I thought it would work with the wii u mapping, I don't put any .ini. I just let it choose. it works fine with ps3 controller. but I'd really like to use my nyko pro commander as a bluetooth controller.
This happens to me too but I am using a afterglow wii u pro controller. Try this, when you turn on your wii u make sure the nyko controller is number 1 then turn on the wiimote after the nyko controller is on. Then after you boot nintendont make sure the wiimote is the only controller on because if the nyko controller is on with the whole thing will disable the controls for whatever reason. After you boot up the game you want to play turn on the nyko controller, it might do the same thing again but sometimes it works for me.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to 'unfix' the 4:3 bug?

I want my games to display at 4:3 on my gamepad and my monitor doesn't let me switch aspect ratio.

Seriously, 4:3 being stretched to 16:9 is just about the shittiest way for anything to look. It's easy to fix (but still ridiculous to have to) when you have a TV that lets you change the ratio manually, but many don't unless you're using certain resolutions (usually only 480i/p), and it completely ruins using the Wii U gamepad for displaying GC games. This should be a top priority, now that most games seem to be running well.

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's easy to fix (but still ridiculous to have to) when you have a TV that lets you change the ratio manually

Although that doesn't really fix it. Since the games aren't stretched out to true 16:9, changing the TV to show 4:3 will make the actual game video like 3,5:3. I'd prefer them stretched out rather than squished together.

DragonWK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
This happens to me too but I am using a afterglow wii u pro controller. Try this, when you turn on your wii u make sure the nyko controller is number 1 then turn on the wiimote after the nyko controller is on. Then after you boot nintendont make sure the wiimote is the only controller on because if the nyko controller is on with the whole thing will disable the controls for whatever reason. After you boot up the game you want to play turn on the nyko controller, it might do the same thing again but sometimes it works for me.

I did as you say and it still didn't work, I made sure the nyko controller was number 1 in wii u menu, and the wiimote was number 2 once I was in wii mode. and I tried again and it crashed :C

BTW is there any way to resett nintendont when the controller doesn't work? I have already turned off and on my wii u like 10 times plus the unpluggins I had to do. and I'm getting worried it might break,

DragonWK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Sorry to hear I don't know what can be used to fix it.

Thanks for trying to help anyways man, would you share your settings? maybe I didn't set mine up well enough.

If anyone can help me out i'd be extremely grateful, I've already had enough crashes and turn offs that I'm worrying about my wii u :C

BTW is there any way to resett nintendont when the controller doesn't work? I have already turned off and on my wii u like 10 times plus the unpluggins I had to do. and I'm getting worried it might break,

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for trying to help anyways man, would you share your settings? maybe I didn't set mine up well enough.

If anyone can help me out i'd be extremely grateful, I've already had enough crashes and turn offs that I'm worrying about my wii u :C

I had my settings on default. As for resetting nintendont, the only thing I can say is if you have a wii classic controller lying around. Plug it into the wiimote and press the home button and if you do not have it I do not think there is any other way to turn it off other then unplugging it. I am sorry that I can not help you that much. :(

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the time to scroll through hundreds of pages. Does Nintendont support multiplayer with Pro controllers?

DragonWK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I don't have the time to scroll through hundreds of pages. Does Nintendont support multiplayer with Pro controllers?

I supports Wii U Pro Controller, that much is asured I think. It's funny, I found this thread by searching on google, and I've heard the pro commander work, but it doesn't for me :C

EthralSSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It does for me

I supports Wii U Pro Controller, that much is asured I think. It's funny, I found this thread by searching on google, and I've heard the pro commander work, but it doesn't for me :C

Download the latest version of Nintendont and if thats not the problem make sure your on Wii U and it has the controller already synced up or else it wont work

DragonWK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
It does for me

Download the latest version of Nintendont and if thats not the problem make sure your on Wii U and it has the controller already synced up or else it wont work

Updated from nintendont itself, didn't help. It does know when I put a usb ps3 controller it, it does recognize the controll at first, but it work to load a game or play the game if I load it using my wiimote

Lord Coolman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So, i updated from 2.208 to 2.209 without resetting, and launched Eternal Darkness. Everything okay, I was on my third run and played until chapter 7, just after grabbing the third note and heading to the custodian expecting him to do shit and give me the dagger, but then, things get fucked up... in a nutshell, I found a glitch. First, I couldn't get the damn dagger because the cutscene won't even trigger, like there was something missing still. Then, I decided to do some research lurking around every corner, when I have already beaten the game twice and knew exactly what I was doing. After a while, I got bored and started to mess with the custodian. See for yourself what happened: https://www.mediafire.com/?v2je5zv42n5er66
I uploaded a save. The last slot is the one I'm talking about. Yep, broke it.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
So, i updated from 2.208 to 2.209 without resetting, and launched Eternal Darkness. Everything okay, I was on my third run and played until chapter 7, just after grabbing the third note and heading to the custodian expecting him to do shit and give me the dagger, but then, things get fucked up... in a nutshell, I found a glitch. First, I couldn't get the damn dagger because the cutscene won't even trigger, like there was something missing still. Then, I decided to do some research lurking around every corner, when I have already beaten the game twice and knew exactly what I was doing. After a while, I got bored and started to mess with the custodian. See for yourself what happened: https://www.mediafire.com/?v2je5zv42n5er66
Which region? Also resetting is pretty essential I would have thought

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

your using a 16mb card that can have issues depending on the games for instance godzilla resets when you do the first fight in adventure if you use a 16mb card, just try a smaller one like 8mb or something.

forza11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a button combination on the gamecube controller to return to the gamelist of wii menu? i currently just hold the off button on the wii to return, i am looking for an easier method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yea +1