Hacking Nintendont

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burnout 2 works for me. Using a boot 2 Wii.

Me and a few other users have reported that the music was missing, and that like other games, are missing audio in Nintendont still. Just thought I'd like to point that out. I have tried dumping the ISO three times, all verified, no BGM whatsoever, using 2006 Wii, clean, so I guess it'll take a while to fix.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i have, when I try to load a game in USB Loader GX says: "Error: To run GameCube games with Nintendont you need the boot.dol file in your Nintendont Loader Path". But I have it, i can ply via HBC. Also, I can't play pal wii games, like ToS 2, it goes in a black screen, but with wii flow I could. And Loader GX doesn't save my configuration.
Can you send to me your USB Loader GX?
try checking the spelling of the folder that you have the boot.dol in (make sure it is named nintendont) because if it is named any other way it won't find the folder I had that problem once before I named it to nintendon't by mistake or use the path option in the settings

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SA DX has that annoying thing for all the buttons, they double press themselves.
Hasn't been fixed yet. Tried it this morning with r2.148, same result.

Do not shrink the iso, try with a clean 1:1 dump for better compatibility.
Abz recently fixed Sixaxis support where the A button was rapid fire. Could a similar approach be taken with this particular game?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abz recently fixed Sixaxis support where the A button was rapid fire. Could a similar approach be taken with this particular game?

Happens on Gamecube controllers as well, not entirely sure, but the input does indeed act like it's being inputted "twice". If a similar approach could be used, then that would be pretty awesome.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Are you sure?

Yes I have it.In the default folder. Please, send me the links of your rev of Loader GX, i'll install it again. Thanks

I just downloaded r1231 from here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/4chkwkwrwtigh4x/R1231_IOS222-249-250.7z

Then used the internal updater to get the latest nintendont. and tried loading a game, no problems at all.

I think you should check in Settings, Custom Path, where it's trying to find the boot.dol for nintendont, as it's very likely that it can't find it.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got the game to run, but unfortunately, there is an issue with Nintendont itself and audio streaming with the game where there is sound effects, but no BGM, an issue that other games suffer from. I no longer have any corrupt ISO images so I'm good. Other users have confirmed Burnout 2 with missing music as well, but it's not top priority. With Sonic Adventure DX, input is jacked up and you can't spin dash or jump properly. that game is well, kinda broken. So as far as corrupt images go, no longer a problem on my end.

Burnout 2 issues have already been reported as far as sound is concerned.
Game works for me, didn't have to mess around with maxpads, but yeah, no audio.

BTW NFSMW freezes for me at the game logo.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished testing my entire Game Cube library of 119 games with Nintendont r2.147 most games seem to work fine, I'll lest below the games that had issues:

-Batman Vengeance (black screen)
-Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg (game crashes on save screen)
-F-Zero AX (black screen)
-Frogger Ancient Shadow (black screen)
-Godzilla - Destroy All Monsters (resets game after winning the first match)
-Kao The Kangaroo - Round 2 (crashes after first screen)
-Mario Kart Arcade GP (GC controller doesn't work when save is enabled, confirm?)
-Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (crashes after character select screen)
-Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (Noise at first screen, black screen when you select a game)
-Namco Museum 50th Anniversary (bgm works fine but selecting a game goes to black screen)
-Need For Speed - Most Wanted (freezes on first screen)
-Pac-Man Fever (black screen)
-Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 (black screen)
-Sonic Adventure DX (Double click when you hit a button, Game Gear games work fine)
-Sonic Gems Collection (loading Sonic CD causes the game to freeze on loading screen)
-Super Monkey Ball Adventure (black screen)
-The Simpsons Hit & Run (freezes on first screen)
-Virtua Striker 4 2006 (black screen)

Also I noticed that Auto Swap Disc feature no longer works which mean to play disc 2 you have to select it individually!

I just tried the auto disc swap on Goldeneye Rogue Agent NTSC U and its working for me on vWii using v2.147.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Freaky Flyers works. Didn't see that on there. Who's in charge of updating the compatibility list? :)

Can you give more details? version used, dsp rom version, mcemu enabled, 16/9 patch, 480p patch. Please :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Launched from 2.148, NMM works, no progressive or widescreen.

ok thanks. I will add it to the compatibility list, do you know the dsp version?
Edit: also we need to know if it was compressed, or the iso size. 1.35gb or anything else?

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE HELP!

So I have this, the classic controller pro. Will it work with Nintendont with the Mayflash adapter?
This one: http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-C...71&sr=8-1&keywords=wii+classic+controller+pro

Also, I got the bluetooth Mayflash adapter. It's the one where you plug in the controller and then use a bluetooth USB for input. Just ordered it in fact. Can I use it for Nintendont or do I need to wired one?

Wireless
http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Classic-C...r=8-1&keywords=wii+classic+controller+adapter

Wired
518sefT%2BbwL.jpg

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't even know what a DSP is, dude.

Freekstyle, same as above. Controls are a bit sketchy, though it may be due to my having not played it in forever, coupled with the fact that I got a nice buzz goin on :grog:

From the wiki: DSP - Which sound DSP version the game is using. Do not use "unknown" if you don't know the version. Unknown is a valid entry from nintendont's log when it didn't find the DSP version. If you don't know the version, just leave it empty. You can also drag and drop the ISO into dspscan or search this list of NTSC DSPs to obtain the DSP version.

It seems they're DSP v2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't normally eat there,in fact been years, but wifey took grandkids, and brought back a...