Hacking Nintendont

bugzme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is neither a emulator, because the vWii is not powerful enough to emulate GameCube games.
Nintendont is more like an interpreter which runs Gamecube games natively.

So it's like WINE for Wii LOL. Maybe it should be called NINE - "Nintendont Is Not an Emulator" :lol:

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I enable the autoboot in wiiflow settings? When I enter to Nintendont, without Wiiflow, works perfectly without the autoboot.

I had the exact same problem, but I figured it out. You have to enable the autoboot setting inside Nintendont. In Nintendont, press B to enter the settings and set autoboot to on. After that, Wiiflow will autoboot the game via Nintendont instead of showing the gamelist.

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to change the L and R buttons to L1 and R1 on a ps3 controller?
I tried changing the values of L to 3,04 , of R to 3,08 (wich is L1 and R1 according to HIDtest) and of Z to 3,02 and it didnt work. The Z button has changed from R1 to R2 but the L and R buttons are still used when i press L2 and R2 and not when i press L1 and R1 :/

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried changing the values of L to 3,04 , of R to 3,08 (wich is L1 and R1 according to HIDtest) and of Z to 3,02 and it didnt work. The Z button has changed from R1 to R2 but the L and R buttons are still used when i press L2 and R2 and not when i press L1 and R1 :/

I'm not sure why you would want to change them. R1 and L1 are not analog so lots of games will be unplayable that way (mario sunshine and metroid for example)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Then you have a wrong mapping of buttons.
Do the HID test again, and verify that the values of R1, R2, L1 and L2 match with the ones you have.

Once you have that, be sure to change the values of the offset and number to whatever you like.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, anyone experiencing issues with Wave Race lagging or controls not responding? I'm using same Twin USB adapter with ps2 controls (same as FIX94) and I'm having a quite a hard time getting the speed boat jet not to miss the floating cones etc. seems like if there was some lag in the controls to respond. They work perfectly in other 12 games that I have including Burn Out 2 and NFS Most Wanted.

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Pepois

It sounds like you are new to Wave Race.... you have to anticipate where to turn in advance due to the "drift" of the Jet Ski. Wave Race more "realistic" than a lot of other attempts of Jet Ski games where the fact that you are racing on water is for show only...

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure why you would want to change them. R1 and L1 are not analog so lots of games will be unplayable that way (mario sunshine and metroid for example)
Oh, i never used a gamecube controller so i didnt know that L and R were analog buttons so ill keep it that way, but i kinda hate the ps3 L2 and R2 so thats why i wanted to change.

Then you have a wrong mapping of buttons.
Do the HID test again, and verify that the values of R1, R2, L1 and L2 match with the ones you have.

Once you have that, be sure to change the values of the offset and number to whatever you like.
Hmm, i checked again and i think its right so i dont know whats the problem but it doesnt matter i wont change anymore :)

Oh and btw, on metal gear solid the twin snakes, when u quick tap L and R its supposed to quick equip/deequip the itens and weapons but on ps3 when i tap L2 and R2 it doesnt work. Is it possible to make it work?

pokemaster111111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I am trying to load Super Smash Bros. Melee USA. I know my flash drive is FAT32, has a primary partition, and has a 64k clusters size. I put the font_ansi.bin in the root of my SD (where Nintendont's app folder is and my homebrew) and I deleted the nincfg.bin. I also made sure Nintendont is up to date, BUT I still keep getting a black screen after Super Smash Bros. Melee loads. What am I doing wrong???:wacko:

Dondaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I am trying to load Super Smash Bros. Melee USA. I know my flash drive is FAT32, has a primary partition, and has a 64k clusters size. I put the font_ansi.bin in the root of my SD (where Nintendont's app folder is and my homebrew) and I deleted the nincfg.bin. I also made sure Nintendont is up to date, BUT I still keep getting a black screen after Super Smash Bros. Melee loads. What am I doing wrong???:wacko:

IIRC, Font_Ansi.bin isn't even needed anymore. Probably a bad rip, re rip it, perhaps?

pokemaster111111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How'd you get a ISO in the first place then lol.
You need the Original game disc to re rip.
The other way to get it is against the rules so, can't help you there.

But, if you do have the game disc, I believe you can use CFG Usbloader, wiiflow or usb gx or w.e its called.

Oh yeah, duh!:P I rip the game a long time ago and no longer have the game disc. So is there any other solution? Or does it stay at “I can’t help you anymore”?
There are apps for the Wii that allow you to, USB Loader GX being one.
Where do I get it and how does it work?

Dondaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, duh!:P I rip the game a long time ago and no longer have the game disc. So is there any other solution? Or does it stay at “I can’t help you anymore”?
Where do I get it and how does it work?

If you "don't" have the game disc anymore, is there any other way I could help? Lol, so yeah since it's against the rules no more else I can say about that.

And where to get the apps? simple google trick should bring you up a download.

pokemaster111111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you "don't" have the game disc anymore, is there any other way I could help? Lol, so yeah since it's against the rules no more else I can say about that.

And where to get the apps? simple google trick should bring you up a download.

I actually once had the disc . . . :glare:
I found two ISOs of SSBM on my computer the original I ripped and one I made from the rip with DiscEX. I was loading the DiscEX one. I tried the original one and now it is stuck loading at "Nintendont kernel looping, loading game . . ." I can't tell if its frozen or just taking forever to load the game. Do you know what is going on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT