XP
Country
United States

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the game ''X2 Wolverines revenge'' works?, both pal and ntsc?, it doesn't appear in the compatibility list so i don't know, and i would try it myself but, i can't use my wii for a few days. If anyone is able to test it out, please send me a PM.

TheChield

Ugly Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
France
some followup, I got the tip that I can move the kernel into different locations and after quite some heavy modifying of the ios kernel I actually was able to move up our space from 128kb to 1mb which is plenty of space to work with. Now, for the actual part of getting bluetooth to work, it will take me quite some time lol.
My questions were not so stupid in the end...

Reactions: ShadowOne333

suomynonanum2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to report that progressive scan no longer works (noticed it in r80). when i boot up melee, it usually asks if i want to enable progressive scan, but i no longer see this. even when i change the progressive option in the loader, it does not work. thanks for the continued efforts!

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
just wanted to report that progressive scan no longer works (noticed it in r80). when i boot up melee, it usually asks if i want to enable progressive scan, but i no longer see this. even when i change the progressive option in the loader, it does not work. thanks for the continued efforts!
You might have noticed it in v1.80 but that issue's been there for a while but now I'm not sure if it's connected to another issue where something seems to break, usually some games will give a corrupted memory card message, the © text symbol appears differently.
But the most troublesome part is loading a game with MIOS will turn off your console, if you use devolution it will reset to hbc upon loading a game. To "fix" it I have to go to the system menu and the memory card manager, doing this somehow fixes it.

Either way does this still happen if you downgrade to v1.79 or any other version that you say works with prg? If you absolutely need it you can press B at start up like an actual GC.
I'm asking because I still can't get the screen to show even in v1.30

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i played burnout 2 and it controlled great with a ps3 controller they didnt fell stiff at all but on the current rev its broken so you need to choose an older rev to try it.

Hey man, can you please share the revision of Nintendont that works with Burnout 2?
Also, has anyone gotten Nintendont to work with USBL GX? i always get codedumps when using nintendont from GX while standalone nintendont from homebrew channel, mostly works.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey man, can you please share the revision of Nintendont that works with Burnout 2?
Also, has anyone gotten Nintendont to work with USBL GX? i always get codedumps when using nintendont from GX while standalone nintendont from homebrew channel, mostly works.
try 1.60

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Seamen :D