Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ppl seem to forget games take more time to load dols now or instace on medal of honor you need to wait like 6 full seconds of bs to load, dont shut your console too fast thinking it stoped loading.

Reactions: DarkWorld96

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Rev 2.184. For me Agent Under Fire. My own dump. Works fine but has weird black and white fuzz for the roaring lion bits at start. Devo plays it perfect. From russia with love. Dios Mios perfect, r2.184 does not boot. Issue with compression??? Everything or nothing, causes power off. Bad iso?? Issue with compression??

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ppl seem to forget games take more time to load dols now or instace on medal of honor you need to wait like 6 full seconds of bs to load, dont shut your console too fast thinking it stoped loading.

If people shut down the Wii in less than 6 seconds then they were not born during PSX and PS2 loading times era. :P
I always wait like 20 seconds and then I shut it down.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was waiting about a minute guys lol
if you press A during the cutscene it froze.
When I watched it and let it play it loaded and the car stages are as fun as I remember haha.

I will test Nightfire and Russia soon.
I won't test USA EON though as I've got the pal one and that has worked for a while.

truelovetat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to load F-Zero AX I get this:
Error12
JVS I/O board does not fulfill the game spec

What does this mean. Of course the game doesn't work but it was working. Along with MKGP1 and 2 was working for me many many Rev's ago.

UPDATE: OK now I tried directly after and it loads up using 184. Wierd. Now if only GP1 and 2.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rev 2.184. For me Agent Under Fire. My own dump. Works fine but has weird black and white fuzz for the roaring lion bits at start. Devo plays it perfect. From russia with love. Dios Mios perfect, r2.184 does not boot. Issue with compression??? Everything or nothing, causes power off. Bad iso?? Issue with compression??
from russia with love seems to have been broken somewhere before the 183 official comit and the official 183 so that one will need a new look at while it was broken when cleaning the file to be commited.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people shut down the Wii in less than 6 seconds then they were not born during PSX and PS2 loading times era. :P
I always wait like 20 seconds and then I shut it down.

The worst loading time I ever saw was Crash: Wrath of Cortex for PS2. It took literally 5 minutes to load a level and god forbid you entered the wrong level (which I've done). Thankfully they fixed it in the GameCube and Xbox 1 version.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The worst loading time I ever saw was Crash: Wrath of Cortex for PS2. It took literally 5 minutes to load a level and god forbid you entered the wrong level (which I've done). Thankfully they fixed it in the GameCube and Xbox 1 version.

Hahah "God Forbid" XD
You were better of restarting the damn game!

I recall PS2 loading times were shit, that's why I made the reference to those consoles. XD

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahah "God Forbid" XD
You were better of restarting the damn game!

I recall PS2 loading times were shit, that's why I made the reference to those consoles. XD

That was the only game I had that too forever to load. I couldn't restart the game as I still had to save first.

Most of my PS2 games loaded pretty fast but that one should have not not been released like that.

I never played GTA but I heard the PS2 version took like a minute to load a city section.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That was the only game I had that too forever to load. I couldn't restart the game as I still had to save first.

Most of my PS2 games loaded pretty fast but that one should have not not been released like that.

Oh but I was refering to the PS2 in general.
IF you take into consideration games that were ported to all 3 systems, PS2 had the worst loading times of the 3, often being the NGC the faster.
And now add to that the fact that we have cache.txt files to load NGC games even faster :P
It's like you cannot even see the loading screen at all now. XD

DarkWorld96

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh but I was refering to the PS2 in general.
IF you take into consideration games that were ported to all 3 systems, PS2 had the worst loading times of the 3, often being the NGC the faster.
And now add to that the fact that we have cache.txt files to load NGC games even faster :P
It's like you cannot even see the loading screen at all now. XD
I just noticed that in some games like Mario Sunshine don't even have a loading time, which is amazing.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, one little request to whoever can help me.

I've been trying out Widescreen Cheat Codes for certain games that chop the menu screen or other parts of the game in Nintendont.
I have tried Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash so far (Animal Crossing has one too but I don't have that game)
I stumbled upon a Widescreen cheat code for Kirby's Air Ride... for PAL region.

Since my game is NTSC-U, I wanted to ask if someone knows a way to convert the code so it work on NTSC region?
The cheat code is the following:

Code:
Kirby Air Ride (GKYP01/PAL)

16:9 Aspect Ratio (Widescreen) [Ralf]
X6J2-BHKH-PZ7DN
H0JK-MCD9-CPK1E
ZUGK-70CD-67171
J73F-1KB4-CB500
NXC1-25YG-2JFM7
PW7A-259F-XG5HN
UJDW-57RW-DHDQ7
ZZB3-UUR5-G56ZW