Hacking Nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now I have read, FIX94 said the code is too long for bluetooth, so we need to wait to get it optimized, he said this bluetooth could get bugs.

EDIT: Just used the bluetooth with Pro Controller and works great, but if I use Wiimotionplus with the Classic Controller it gives some problems to me, I don't know if it a mine problem or it happends to another person, maybe is because my motionplus is Japanese and my controller is from America, it has some problems but at least some games recognize it.

My controller has Motion Plus as an attachment along with the CCP and it works just fine.
What is the response you get when you use the Motion Plus?

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I have read, FIX94 said the code is too long for bluetooth, so we need to wait to get it optimized, he said this bluetooth could get bugs.

EDIT: Just used the bluetooth with Pro Controller and works great, but if I use Wiimotionplus with the Classic Controller it gives some problems to me, I don't know if it a mine problem or it happends to another person, maybe is because my motionplus is Japanese and my controller is from America, it has some problems but at least some games recognize it.

Mmmm, your wiimote is for Wii U or Wii? If you know what I mean. I have two, one for Wii and another forWii U, and I use the both on my wii. The wiimote that is for the wii u has a bug, you have to connect the cc after you start the game.

Hey FIX94 what about upload the mod from zerofalcon, that has rumble for the CC and a better buton mapping like the rev 2.154?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't remap the buttons for the classic controller/pro for the official version. Leave that for a mod version. If buttons are remapped then that will complete screw up this adapter that currently works 100% with Nintendont.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmmm, your wiimote is for Wii U or Wii? If you know what I mean. I have two, one for Wii and another forWii U, and I use the both on my wii. The wiimote that is for the wii u has a bug, you have to connect the cc after you start the game.

Hey FIX94 what about upload the mod from zerofalcon, that has rumble for the CC and a better buton mapping like the rev 2.154?
Credit were credit is due, you're missing one.

NicoCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awesome update! It works great on my Wii with the CCP. Thanks so much for this!

I have an issue:
I use Configurable USB Loader MOD v70r76 to load GameCube games. When I select a game and it starts Nintendon't, I get the "Loading Patched Kernel... -1" error.
This only happens when I use the loader. If I start Nintendon't via its forwarder, it works.

The settings I use for CFG USB Loader are:
NMM: on
Boot Method: Nintendont
PAD HOOK: on
Alt Button Cfg: off

It works if I set Alt Button Cfg: On, but this sets HID on Nintendon't, so it asks to connect a gamepad to the USB port.
I don't know if it's a problem of Nintendon't or the USB loader. Any guess?

Hero Q8

Trophies
XP
waiting for this to be released for testing xD

bch96zp151cvqe6saksc.jpg

imi9p3zn0m8elir7lujr.jpg

Reactions: MassiveRican

NicoCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok... so I got it working:

Steps:
1. Connect an USB gamepad
2. Start CFG USB Loader, and select a GameCube game with these settings:
Alt Button Cfg: on

The game starts, everything is fine. I can play as player 1 with the USB gamepad. The CCP is set to player 2 (if the game is a multiplayer game), and I can use it too.

3. Exit the game (back to the Wii main menu).
4. Disconect the USB gamepad
5. Start again CFG USB Loader, select the same game but now with these settings:
Now, the game starts, no "Loading Patched Kernel... -1" error, and I can play with the classic controller pro as player 1!

If I omit step 4, the error appears again.

If I select other game without doing from step 1 to step 5, the "Loading Patched Kernel... -1" error appears again... strange...

I mean, I need to do exactly those 5 steps everytime I want to play other game. For example: Do these steps for "game 1". Play it. Do these steps for "game 2" Play it. Try to play "game 1" again. It doesn't work (reset the Wii). Try to play "game 2". It works!

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome update! It works great on my Wii with the CCP. Thanks so much for this!

I have an issue:
I use Configurable USB Loader MOD v70r76 to load GameCube games. When I select a game and it starts Nintendon't, I get the "Loading Patched Kernel... -1" error.
This only happens when I use the loader. If I start Nintendon't via its forwarder, it works.

The settings I use for CFG USB Loader are:

It works if I set Alt Button Cfg: On, but this sets HID on Nintendon't, so it asks to connect a gamepad to the USB port.
I don't know if it's a problem of Nintendon't or the USB loader. Any guess?
Runnning on a wii or wiiu?
If you start CFG from the homebrew channel does it work?
If you use Nintendont v2.152 does it work?
When you get the -1 error if you power off the wii, power on the wii, start nintendont from the homebrew channel. Does it autoboot what you selected in cfg?

NicoCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Runnning on a wii or wiiu?
If you start CFG from the homebrew channel does it work?
If you use Nintendont v2.152 does it work?
When you get the -1 error if you power off the wii, power on the wii, start nintendont from the homebrew channel. Does it autoboot what you selected in cfg?

On a Wii.
Starting CFG from the Homebrew Channel, selecting a GC game with Alt Button Cfg: off, same result (-1 error).
Using v2.152 works (the USB gamepad works, with Alt Button Cfg: on)
Yes, that happens. It boots the game selected in CFG, and it works with bluetooth! (no -1 error)

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to give an update, i switched to DMToolbox 0.3 (it comes in the zip for dios mios) and using the optimized and auto settings, i am getting games like f-zero and final fantasy working flawlessly now shrunk.

BooLWiigiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
OHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! Each time I come, I find a big new feature!!!!! I just can't believe it, it's simply incredible!!!!! So now audio streaming and bluetooth are implemented to Nintendont!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juts want to say: FIX94, YOU ARE A KING, A LORD, A GENIUS!! THANK YOU!!!
YOU MADE NINTENDONT THE BEST GAMECUBE LOADER EVER!!! THANK YOU!! When I remember when Nintendont was only able to run Wind Waker, and when I see what he is able to do now thanks to the Nintendont's development team, it's just wonderful!!
If there is any way to encourage, I'm 100% ready, and I'm sure it's the same for the whole community with whom you share your hard work, and always with pleasure!
Again, thank you so much!!!!!!

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to give an update, i switched to DMToolbox 0.3 (it comes in the zip for dios mios) and using the optimized and auto settings, i am getting games like f-zero and final fantasy working flawlessly now shrunk.

Does it fix fmv slowdowns and f-zero's stuttering music?

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, i just made sure they got in game, i didn't test further, remember that before the wii would power off trying to boot these shrunk.

I've only been playing on Wii U, I boxed the old Wii long ago. But I'll try it myself, thanks for bringing that to attention! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist