Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disabling MC Emulation and hid does nothing, still freezes at 6.

do I need anything else other than the Loader.dol from r5 or something?

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have the same problem of alpha version, nintendont start and take long time for show the games list, after i press on disc i see for half second the number -1 and my wii shutdown the video.

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Better way if crediar pack rc's as zips/rar's and add it on "download" page of the project - downloading file per file is confusing.
Unfortunately, Google removed that ability from new GoogleCode pages a while ago. No NEW projects are allowed to have a download tab and even those that ALREADY had them will soon not be able to add/remove anything from their existing downloads.
(yes, I know, it sucks)

EDIT : You actually ONLY need to update this file (not both) and unless Crediar decides to move it to a different folder or something, this link should always point to the latest version.
https://nintendont.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/loader/loader.dol

R

RonaldCoLtd

When I try to load r5 on the Wii U, it crashed with "Exception (DSI) occurred!" I have my USB plugged in the Wii U, so I don't know what the problem is.

R

RonaldCoLtd

I only have one port connected and that's the PS3 controller. It's plugged into first port in front of the console.

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
WiiU have 2 usb ports right? I am not 100% sure so I am asking - I am sure that without HDD (maybe usb stick work also) on 2nd port Nintendont returns ISI error...

R

RonaldCoLtd

Wait, scratch that, I have a new problem (Lol.) Now when I load it, I get "Please load Nintendon't with AHBProt disabled!"

Anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper