Hacking Nintendont

R

RonaldCoLtd

Oh, thanks. Now, I'm still stuck with the unknown DSI error. Whoever got r5 to work on your Wii/WiiU, how did you?

EDIT: I got it working. I needed to plug a USB device into the 2nd port, but freezes at "Nintendon't kernal running, loading game . . ."

R

RonaldCoLtd

have you got proper controller.ini file on root of your sd card?

Yeah. I renamed the PS3 controller ini file into controller.ini. Is the PS3 controller supposed to be showing only the first light (1st Player) because it's blinking all the lights.

R

RonaldCoLtd

Haven't tried that yet, but I tested the Zelda Nintendon't and that worked perfectly fine. I'm assuming PS3 controllers aren't compatible with r5 Nintendon't.

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have anybody know how map properly analogs? offsets are ok but numbers are not LAnalog= and RAnalog= it is "click of the analog" i think refering to the PS2's L3&R3 right? how get proper values for this ones? My pad is Logitech Dual Action its config is similar to F510 but it is older... Thanks for info...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any up-to-date guide for getting to run in vWii mode? I don't even know the status of this program, much less how to get this to work. Unless of course the OP has been updated :P We know Wind Waker works, but what of other games?

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Have anybody know how map properly analogs? offsets are ok but numbers are not LAnalog= and RAnalog= it is "click of the analog" i think refering to the PS2's L3&R3 right? how get proper values for this ones? My pad is Logitech Dual Action its config is similar to F510 but it is older... Thanks for info...
That refers to these
GameCube-Controller-L-R-300x235.jpg

which are analog buttons ("pressure sensitive" if you prefer)

on another controller you need to tell it which analog stick/button/slider you want to use instead.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Reactions: the_randomizer

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maxternal I am not know nothing at this point... First of all I tought that nintendont stops at 6 because some problems at lines refered to thoose analogs, I've checked every value and still it stops at 6 - only move or hit button starts process after "kernel loading"... I am puzzled...

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No solution for it freezing at "Nintendont kernel running, loading game . . ." yet?

tried tapping buttons on my ps3 controller but it just reboots to the wiiU menu

Any settings need to be changed between switching between the Zelda WW and r5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...