Hacking Nintendont

D

Deleted User

I have tried everything I can to get passed the fs part when loading it, it will not work.:hateit:

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have tried everything I can to get passed the fs part when loading it, it will not work.:hateit:

If it's a Wii, the USB should be connected to the port nearest to the edge of the Wii, if it is a Wii U, it should be on the upper port (if you have your Wii U horizontally).
Try what I told you in that port, if not then try to do that in another USB. Don't forget to format the USB to 64k cluster for better performance.

TheAmazingElec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, I have a problem. I'm using a 16GB Sandisk MicroSD Adaptor to play, but games like Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 have really long and slow loading times. I checked the compatibility list but it didn't mention any load times. Is it a problem with my SD?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Um, I have a problem. I'm using a 16GB Sandisk MicroSD Adaptor to play, but games like Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 have really long and slow loading times. I checked the compatibility list but it didn't mention any load times. Is it a problem with my SD?

Uffff, SDs are not known for their good loading times.
You can try formatting the SD to 64k clusters and see if that helps you.
Also, you can download some of the cache files that some users have been uploading to github and see if that helps with your loading times.

I would recommend getting a USB or an HDD since SDs have never been known for fast loading.

TheAmazingElec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uffff, SDs are not known for their good loading times.
You can try formatting the SD to 64k clusters and see if that helps you.
Also, you can download some of the cache files that some users have been uploading to github and see if that helps with your loading times.

I would recommend getting a USB or an HDD since SDs have never been known for fast loading.

Okay thanks, I know I have a spare 16GB USB lying around! Thank you for the help!

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Please help me, every iso I try to load show me this, I'm a real noob at Nintendont.

r1wuww.jpg

I'm using a generic controller, but when I tested in HID with the PS2 controller config it works.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PD: "IOS58-64-v6176.wad" was installed before.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Checking fs is caused by your hard drive not being properly formatted.

Make sure it is formatted fat32 and keep changing the cluster size and eventually it should work.

TheAmazingElec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to bother again, but now that i'm using USB, the music for Rogue Squadron III stops abruptly, then continues, then stops over and over. Is it a problem with my USB or the game's compatibility with Nintendont?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry to bother again, but now that i'm using USB, the music for Rogue Squadron III stops abruptly, then continues, then stops over and over. Is it a problem with my USB or the game's compatibility with Nintendont?

So you already got it working? It was the device you were previously using then, please be sure to let us know when your issue was fixed and how exactly it was fixed for other users that might experience the same issue.

As for Rogue Squadron... You are using r1.83 right?
I think that one implemented a fix for Rogue Squadron, so my guess is that such game was not compatible before, so trying out an old build will not help, and the compatibility list doesn't say anything about audio stopping at any time.

Is your USB formatted in FAT32 and with the proper cluster size? Try different cluster size, let's say you try out 32K first, then load the game with this format and see if the audio still freezes. If it still does, then try out 64K, and so on until your problem is fixed. Let us know if this works!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Please help me, every iso I try to load show me this, I'm a real noob at Nintendont.

I'm using a generic controller, but when I tested in HID with the PS2 controller config it works.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PD: "IOS58-64-v6176.wad" was installed before.

my opinion there maybe 2 different problems!! your iso is f!?cked which is the same as kinda having a scratched disc (it will give you that warning^^). or you have tried to load a game that uses 2 discs? and it doesnt like the second disc?

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Experience N64 V2 rom works with nintendont but you have to convert the the rom with gamecube iso tool and not DMLizard because if you convert them with DMLizard it will just freeze at the booting screen. And only some n64 games work with the experience n64 v2 rom.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Experience N64 V2 rom works with nintendont but you have to convert the the rom with gamecube iso tool and not DMLizard because if you convert them with DMLizard it will just freeze at the booting screen. And only some n64 games work with the experience n64 v2 rom.

What roms exactly?

Also, what the hell is the AGB emulator that appears in the Compatibility list?
I don't think it is the GBA Player, or is it?
Because I never heard of such thing as an AGB emulator for the Gamecube

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What roms exactly?

I don't think it is the GBA Player, or is it?
Because I never heard of such thing as an AGB emulator for the Gamecube

I have no clue what AGB emulator is that might be a misspell of GBA emulator. If you are looking for a list of roms confirmed working for the experience n64 v2 here is the list so far.

Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64 Multiplayer Hack
Animal Forest
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party (partially working)
Star Fox 64
Kirby 64 (partially working)
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Duke Nukem 64
Mace: The Dark Age
Wave Race 64
Star Solider: Vanshing Earth
Pilot Wings 64
Herules The Legendary Journeys
Mischeif Makers
Blues Brothers 2000
NHL 99
Rocket: Robot On Wheels
Milor's Astro Lanes

Reactions: KiiWii

_KenshinX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now I got my controller.ini working with Nintendont. (for Dragon PC Multi Double PowerBox 3 [PlayStation 2 Adapter])

*** Added DigitalLR=1

[PS2 - Dragon PC Multi Double PowerBox 3]
VID=0E8F
PID=3013
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
DigitalLR=1
MultiIn=1
MultiInValue=01
Power=6,10
A=5,20
B=5,40
X=5,10
Y=5,80
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Left=7,08
Down=7,04
Right=7,02
Up=7,01
RightUp=7,01
DownRight=7,03
DownLeft=7,05
UpLeft=7,07
StickX=3,1A,100
StickY=4,1A,100
CStickX=2,1A,100
CStickY=1,1A,100
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no clue what AGB emulator is. If you are looking for a list of roms confirmed working for the experience n64 v2 here is the list so far.

Super Mario 64
Animal Forest
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party (partially working)
Star Fox 64
Kirby 64 (partially working)
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Duke Nukem 64
Mace: The Dark Age
Wave Race 64
Star Solider: Vanshing Earth
Pilot Wings 64
Herules The Legendary Journeys
Mischeif Makers
Blues Brothers 2000
NHL 99
Rocket: Robot On Wheels
Milor's Astro Lanes

Most (if not all) of these are either actual VC roms or working VC-injected roms. If space is an issue for storing your N64 VC roms, put them on your emunand. Really not much use for these games through Nintendont, unless you really wanna play your N64 games with a Playstation controller or the like.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I got my controller.ini working with Nintendont. (for Dragon PC Multi Double PowerBox 3 [PlayStation 2 Adapter])

[PS2 - Dragon PC Multi Double PowerBox 3]
VID=0E8F
PID=3013
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
MultiIn=1
MultiInValue=01
Power=6,10
A=5,20
B=5,40
X=5,10
Y=5,80
Z=6,08
L=6,01
R=6,02
S=6,20
Left=7,08
Down=7,04
Right=7,02
Up=7,01
RightUp=7,01
DownRight=7,03
DownLeft=7,05
UpLeft=7,07
StickX=3,1A,100
StickY=4,1A,100
CStickX=2,1A,100
CStickY=1,1A,100
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0

Are the L and R buttons working correctly for you? you have both LAnalog and RAnalog set to 0 but there's no DigitalLR=1 in that controller.ini

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's a GBA emulator from 2004 by Nintendo, it has nothing to do with the GBP. Nintendo originally used it in those display demos used in stores for Mario vs. DK, however it was later revealed that the same emulator with slightly different settings was released alongside 6 or so Naruto games by TOMY as a reward to tournament winners. Then there's Pokémon Box which also seems to use a the same emu but with different settings.
It is faster than all homebrew emulators but doesn't save; using it in Nintendont lets you use Wii's entire CPU so any game with slowdowns is now fullspeed or very close to it, however every revision has a common problem: emulation freezes randomly and quickly.
The opening.bnr has "AGB Emulator" on it. Even if it doesn't save though it's useful for two things: 1. Some games do not actually need saving to be played and 2. It serves as a very good proof of concept that the Wii can indeed play GBA at fullspeed.

EDIT: It also displays square pixels correctly, something all the homebrew emulators lack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyYTN86_Uk&pp=ygUXc3BhY2ViYWxscyB3aGVuIGlzIG5vdyA%3D