Hacking Nintendont

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have question about how to make working GTC file for Batman Begins (GINE69).

I have found cheat file on Dolphin repo - it is Action Replay code so it must be converted - but I do not know how to do this to get gtc file

It is part of ini file with cheat codes (code is only present for Dolphin so no way to download it from http://geckocodes.org/

Code:
[ActionReplay]
# Add action replay cheats here.
$Infinite Health
040CF5D0 60000000
$Infinite Item Use
040BE308 801F0004
$Max Area Fear
043FB030 42C80000
$Low Level Time
043917F4 40000000
$BatMobile = Infinite Armor
0411D364 60000000
$BatMobile = Infinite Boost
0411E754 60000000

Thanks for any help.
I just now noticed that the codes you posted were already converted to wiird format they just need to be changed so that a usb loader can read them try this:

Attachments

• GINE69.txt
    270 bytes · Views: 246
Reactions: wiewcw

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just now noticed that the codes you posted were already converted to wiird format they just need to be changed so that a usb loader can read them try this:

Thanks I've also noticed that, but thanks :)

But... I have problem with this file... Where should I place it on sd:/codes or sd:/txtcodes. When I've placed it to codes it does not show up.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I've also noticed that, but thanks :)

But... I have problem with this file... Where should I place it on sd:/codes or sd:/txtcodes. When I've placed it to codes it does not show up.
assuming you are using usb loader gx you have to put it in a folder called txtcodes the folder codes is where the loader puts the gct codes once it creates it

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
now works... idk why before the codes not show up when i've put my file on txtcodes. But thanks for help!

edit: Shame that on 1.62 Batman Begins crash after save create :(

Reactions: zombieman

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now works... idk why before the codes not show up when i've put my file on txtcodes. But thanks for help!

edit: Shame that on 1.62 Batman Begins crash after save create :(
Just so you know if you tried to use the codes the way you had them posted before they wont work, even if the codes were the same, if you look at the codes I have posted that should give you an idea of how they should be for all other games too

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not same but after use gcncrypt :)
the codes were the same but they have to be typed on a text file a certain way or they wont show up

Edit: I converted them myself from codejunkies using gcncrypt and they were the same as the codes you posted, just not typed out right

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To ShadowOne333, Nemesis90, pedro702 and others; all games posted on #7333 are 1:1 ripped with USBloader GX (r1226).
Test time ran 30-60 minutes and all games worked without problems, including Resident Evil 4's menu & options access. The
only minor issue I saw was in Killer7; longer than normal load times in certain areas, but caching helped a bit. That's something
I'll spend more time on when I have the chance. Killer7 would benefit from cashing in the current state of Nintendon-t. I won't
have access to a Wii or Wii U for now but, I can assure you all games listed on #7333 as "Working" do just that. But because
you all asked so nicely, I'll double check them again. Time is something I don't have much these days... but I love to see how
this project is advancing :grog:

Reactions: MassiveRican

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW; has anyone tried the GC Logitech Speed Force Wheel on MKDD?
I get a fixed value on the analog wheel at random; meaning it gets
stuck right/left randomly through out the game. I'll do more testing when
I get some free time.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have it added now thanks just wanted show that works
no need to make video proof tough
To ShadowOne333, Nemesis90, pedro702 and others; all games posted on #7333 are 1:1 ripped with USBloader GX (r1226).
Test time ran 30-60 minutes and all games worked without problems, including Resident Evil 4's menu & options access. The
only minor issue I saw was in Killer7; longer than normal load times in certain areas, but caching helped a bit. That's something
I'll spend more time on when I have the chance. Killer7 would benefit from cashing in the current state of Nintendon-t. I won't
have access to a Wii or Wii U for now but, I can assure you all games listed on #7333 as "Working" do just that. But because
you all asked so nicely, I'll double check them again. Time is something I don't have much these days... but I love to see how

full isos for those games dont seem to work at all for the rest of us , neither do discex ones so i wonder what have you made to make killer7 and cubivore work since i tryed a full iso and nothing same for a discex extracted ones.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Please, specify game region and option enabled (Widescreen, MCEmu, Progressive, etc).
I am really interested in trying out RE 4.

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.63
Use actual DMA length in ARStartDMA instead of 0 (assumes no actual data
transfer occurs. Only affects timing.
-Fixes Mega Man X Command Mission.
Remove ARQPostRequest from all non-Zelda uCode games (Zelda=Dspv0,1,5,8,10,11).
Skip Dvd patching for all games (not just Harvest Moon MM) that load a dol or
elf file after the first with no patchable segments.

I'm back and breaking things again. Based on the list of games that people had problems with (Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion) I'm assuming the ones that still need the patch are Nintendo EAD games (Zelda uCode). If this causes problems with other games, I'll go back to the individual lists. (I tried Sonic Heroes for 10 minutes without error.)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
v1.63

I'm back and breaking things again. Based on the list of games that people had problems with (Animal Crossing, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion) I'm assuming the ones that still need the patch are Nintendo EAD games (Zelda uCode). If this causes problems with other games, I'll go back to the individual lists. (I tried Sonic Heroes for 10 minutes without error.)

Does that mean that games that boot .dol files like collection titles are now playable and can load up the roms?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
v1.63

most games i have are refusing to boot or freeze after alittle while

sonic adventure battle 2 on the wiiu with ps3 controller just freezes with a beeping noise after like 20 seconds ingame same for some others i will report more latter.

Spyro seems to be the same and such , every game i try seems to freeze after 20 or 30 seconds ingame

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most games i have are refusing to boot or freeze after alittle while

sonic adventure battle 2 on the wiiu with ps3 controller just freezes with a beeping noise after like 20 seconds ingame same for some others i will report more latter.

Spyro seems to be the same and such , every game i try seems to freeze after 20 or 30 seconds ingame

Right. Back to lists. Give me a few minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Guess its been out on PC for a year. Was up for some indie awards.