Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    no you cant choose a custom mcmemu save location, there is a way to use a slot b card but its preety complicated and it isnt on the settings per say.

nintendont always saves mc emus on root of sd or usb under saves, cant be simpler, if devolution supporrs choosing your sd card location just change that.

2. wiiLike2Hacks

wiiLike2Hacks Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2010
    United States
    Any update on this? This sounds like a good way to play Super Mario Sunshine.

Last edited by wiiLike2Hacks, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:16 PM
  3. Cubed

Cubed Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2005
    After years of hiatus I finally returned to the wonderful world of the Gamecube, and thanks to Nintendont I can use the Wii's component cable and force progressive on my original PAL games! YAY!

To my problem: when playing Eternal Darkness, the sound is acting up. The music is sometimes crackling, and now in chapter 4 the music is (in lack of a better description) "jumpy" or "laggy". The music sounds normal when I'm in the pause menu, but the problem reoccurs as soon as I continue playing.

I use the Wii and the game is an original PAL disc. I do force progressive, and also changed the video width within Nintendont, but the sound was weird even when these were set to default. Any help would be much appreciated!

4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    so your using the pal disc directly? maybe you have an outdated nintendont version? or maybe its becuase you are forcing stuff?, tell me your nintendont version, also try without forcing anything.