Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would hack my wiiu but I haven't got a copy of smash anymore and twilight princess which I do have does not work anymore, nevermind thanks anyway.

There are a few other games that still can be used to hack a Wii U's vWii mode.

The following games can be used:

LEGO Indiana Jones
LEGO Batman
LEGO Star Wars
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
even when i can use the big screen i tend to just use the gamepad and a wiimote. find it easier to get into what im playin (prince of persia warrior within). although it would be f!?"ing quality to just use the gamepad with its buttons lol thats the main thing i want unlocked with these new hacks

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that Nintendo couldn't use bluetooth for the Wii U GamePad as bluetooth simply isn't fast enough (3 or 4MBps) to transmit audio and video so they had to use WiFi to do that.

KhenemetHeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere an up-to-date list of hard drives (around 2tb preferably) that work with Nintendont on the Wii U's vWii? I finally got this working after buying a Wii U and modding the vWii last night (in the Wii hours:rofl2: god I'm tired...) but my ancient 1.5TB hard drive is damn near full. I'd like to get a newer one that will work, especially since this one isn't going to last forever and if it dies and I can't find a replacement, well, you see my dilemma. I'm using d2x-v10-beta53-alt-vWii if that helps...

Even if someone can toss me a link to one at best buy or walmart (in the US obviously) that is known working with Nintendont r330, would be awesome.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads-up!
nintendont.net has had a big overhaul and updated info ect ect.

It will go live in the next few hours as the .net has been transferred to a cheaper domain before this upgrade. (Currently still showing the old wordpress based site)

P.s I get about 30-50 users a day message me for help from nintendont.net and I help every one of them unless I can't then I send them here.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads-up!
nintendont.net has had a big overhaul and updated info ect ect.

It will go live in the next few hours as the .net has been transferred to a cheaper domain before this upgrade. (Currently still showing the old wordpress based site)

P.s I get about 30-50 users a day message me for help from nintendont.net and I help every one of them unless I can't then I send them here.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you here in quite some time.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give me a more proper example of the "problems" you are talking about?
Starting off, it goes from the progressive prompt straight to the main menu, skipping the developer screens, then when selecting a new game, it skips the opening cinematic, dropping you straight into the game.

The sparkle effects that occur when you swipe your staff show up as glitchy squares, as well as the effects surrounding certain items (health powerups) as well as when Draak appears, and I'm sure there are other examples later in the game.

Also the sounds of footsteps and staff swiping and any other combat noises are absent.

uberandrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Resident Evil. I load the game and it gives me the usual warning message "this game contains violent gore blah blah blah" and then it just freezes on a black screen. I'm using Nintendont on Wii U, I have Widescreen and force progressive off, I'm using a Wii U pro controller so native controls off, no cheats. Using the most recent update.

BooLWiigiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I'm having a problem with Resident Evil. I load the game and it gives me the usual warning message "this game contains violent gore blah blah blah" and then it just freezes on a black screen. I'm using Nintendont on Wii U, I have Widescreen and force progressive off, I'm using a Wii U pro controller so native controls off, no cheats. Using the most recent update.

Please tell us the exact number of the version you're using instead of just sayign "Using the most recent update". You can see it at the top of the screen, in the game selection menu, just after usb or sd choice.
A lot of persons think that they have the most recent version while this is an older version taken from a site that is not up to date as regards the nintendont downloads.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting off, it goes from the progressive prompt straight to the main menu, skipping the developer screens, then when selecting a new game, it skips the opening cinematic, dropping you straight into the game.

The sparkle effects that occur when you swipe your staff show up as glitchy squares, as well as the effects surrounding certain items (health powerups) as well as when Draak appears, and I'm sure there are other examples later in the game.

Also the sounds of footsteps and staff swiping and any other combat noises are absent.

The game works fine here, shrunken and everything. I'm on 330 mastermod i believe, been a while since i updated, might be 329.

uberandrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please tell us the exact number of the version you're using instead of just sayign "Using the most recent update". You can see it at the top of the screen, in the game selection menu, just after usb or sd choice.
A lot of persons think that they have the most recent version while this is an older version taken from a site that is not up to date as regards the nintendont downloads.

V 3.331 I updated using Nintendont and my initial download of Nintendont was from here.

BooLWiigiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
V 3.331 I updated using Nintendont and my initial download of Nintendont was from here.
Have you verified the MD5 of your iso and compared it with the one is available on redump.org? Perhaps you are using a bad iso or a not well shrunken iso.
First check your MD5 with a software like "MD5 Checksum Tool" and report us the result.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
There are a few other games that still can be used to hack a Wii U's vWii mode.

The following games can be used:

LEGO Indiana Jones
LEGO Batman
LEGO Star Wars
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers

Thanks but no the only retail copy I have is twilight princess, I do have a back up though :unsure: I'll just have to keep using my wii I really wanted the gamepad as a screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice