Hacking Nintendont

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed the cutscene/graphical glitches in Darkened Skye? Watch a lets play on youtube, then play it yourself and you'll see. This game still needs fixed!

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fix94, oh mighty god of Wii coding, I beseech thee, hear my plea. Bless us with your infinite wisdom, and deliver unto us a new revision. Darkened Skye is but one of the few stragglers, boasting such flaws as cutscene skipping, graphical glitches, and audio streaming. If you would be so kind as to do what we mere mortals are incapable of comprehending, I would be forever at your mercy. In the name of Crediar, and the holy Marcan, I praise thee. Can I get a Hallelujah?:bow:

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having an issue with Wind Waker Pal version on NTSC Wii U.

No matter what video modes or widescreen settings I try it always cuts off the bottom part of the screen. I can see the top half of the map on the lower left of the screen and most of the words during cut scenes and when talking to someone are cut off. Has anyone else had this problem?

All of my other games are working fine so I don't think its a tv setting issue.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

No matter what video modes or widescreen settings I try it always cuts off the bottom part of the screen. I can see the top half of the map on the lower left of the screen and most of the words during cut scenes and when talking to someone are cut off. Has anyone else had this problem?

Try to load the game in pal50. Or use ntsc version. There's no advantages to use pal, unless you whant other language than english.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't use progressive. Progressive on PAL games will cut off the bottom on NTSC TVs.

Hotabych

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to solve the problem with freezing Wii on exit form nintendont? If I start cube games from any usb loader (cfg, wiiflow and etc) my Wii freeze on exit from nintendont (by home button), but if start it from HBC all is fine

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
over the last 2 months i have been wanting to buy a new controller that would work with most things (wii u pro controller came to mind). but then i looked about last night and saw this again and watched a quick review (Interworks Retro Classic Pro Controller For Wii U). much to my suprise it seems a decent controller as it is a 3 in 1 (wii mote/classic mote/wii u pro controller). but i did read about some fake controllers not working in some apps and maybe certain buttons in games. does anybody here own one that could fill in the info plzz?

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
over the last 2 months i have been wanting to buy a new controller that would work with most things (wii u pro controller came to mind). but then i looked about last night and saw this again and watched a quick review (Interworks Retro Classic Pro Controller For Wii U). much to my suprise it seems a decent controller as it is a 3 in 1 (wii mote/classic mote/wii u pro controller). but i did read about some fake controllers not working in some apps and maybe certain buttons in games. does anybody here own one that could fill in the info plzz?

WARNING ! this is NOT a Wii U pro controller. This joke is a CLASSIC pro controller (Wii) and will NOT let you play any game made for the Wii U Pro controller.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/interworks-controller-pro-u-review

http://www.amazon.com/review/R4NZJ4...SIN=B009O3WU2A&nodeID=468642&store=videogames

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your reply. are you speaking from personal experience?on the box it says for wii u and wii. i watched a youtube review and the guy plays new super mario bro's with it!! obviously im skeptical about any 3rd party attachments. i just want one controller that fits all my needs its bloody crazy to have 3 controllers or more :/

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I am struggling to get the wiiu pro gamepad working on Nintendont. I have got Nintendont working now but how to activate the gamepad screen? do you press the red button on your wii and then on the wiiu gamepad entering Nintendont or actually within the app before entering the game? all the screen does is show the deck of cards to press, everytime I try. I'm stuck I must be doing something wrong trying, can anyone help me out please :)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am struggling to get the wiiu pro gamepad working on Nintendont. I have got Nintendont working now but how to activate the gamepad screen? do you press the red button on your wii and then on the wiiu gamepad entering Nintendont or actually within the app before entering the game? all the screen does is show the deck of cards to press, everytime I try. I'm stuck I must be doing something wrong trying, can anyone help me out please :)

The Wii U GamePad does not work on the Wii in any size shape or form only the Wii U Pro controller will work on the Wii with Nintendont. The Wii U GamePad does not use Bluetooth and therefore cannot be synced to the Wii.

To use the Wii U GamePad as a screen with Nintendont on a Wii U you have to select the option to use the screen when starting vWii Mode.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
The Wii U GamePad does not work on the Wii in any size shape or form only the Wii U Pro controller will work on the Wii with Nintendont. The Wii U GamePad does not use Bluetooth and therefore cannot be synced to the Wii.

To use the Wii U GamePad as a screen with Nintendont on a Wii U you have to select the option to use the screen when starting vWii Mode.

So its pointless! I thought you could use the wiiu gamepad with the wii, that was my original point of use. So you still have to hack your wiiu to use it :(

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its pointless! I thought you could use the wiiu gamepad with the wii, that was my original point of use. So you still have to hack your wiiu to use it :(

I said you can use the Wii U Pro controller with Nintendont on a Wii. The Wii U GamePad is still limited to screen only on a Wii U.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I said you can use the Wii U Pro controller with Nintendont on a Wii. The Wii U GamePad is still limited to screen only on a Wii U.

I would hack my wiiu but I haven't got a copy of smash anymore and twilight princess which I do have does not work anymore, nevermind thanks anyway.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
the wii u gamepad buttons can only be used while playing wii u titles. it does not work on wii or vwii it just displays the screen in vwii mode. we have nintendo to thank for their great work!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth