Country
Portugal
Reactions: KongsNutz

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh, hey, thanks for catching that, I thought it did haha. Changed!
found another bug

"These settings are for someone that wants a memcard for each game and they'll be using a non-USB controller."

why not? considering hid is not on the settings that setup now allows you to use usb controllers just fine :P

Reactions: KongsNutz

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found another bug

"These settings are for someone that wants a memcard for each game and they'll be using a non-USB controller."

why not? considering hid is not on the settings that setup now allows you to use usb controllers just fine :P

Cheeky bugger, yeh some things are being re-written now, just transfering everything over from the old site, setting up redirects and .nets I'm looking at the content now.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Cheeky bugger, yeh some things are being re-written now, just transfering everything over from the old site, setting up redirects and .nets I'm looking at the content now.
some stuff on the troubleshooter section are also outdated

like nintendont asks to format the mc card for each new game. this is no longer true, and somewhere you show a link to the compat list and say some games still dont boot, and now every game boots :P, and some more stuff that is kinda outdated there like ustealth needs to be recompiled, this was added to offcial nintendont alot of time ago so its outdated also.Same for the cache files wich are no longer supported.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some stuff on the troubleshooter section are also outdated

like nintendont asks to format the mc card for each new game. this is no longer true, and somewhere you show a link to the compat list and say some games still dont boot, and now every game boots :P, and some more stuff that is kinda outdated there like ustealth needs to be recompiled, this was added to offcial nintendont alot of time ago so its outdated also.Same for the cache files wich are no longer supported.

Yep, noted.... goal today is to re-read and write up new bits.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
same for this
Nintendont freeze at INIT DI when playing Pokémon or another game:
Verify your game's path. Use only simple, non accentuated letters.
Example: Rename Pokémon to Pokemon
this was fixed also :P

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same for this
Nintendont freeze at INIT DI when playing Pokémon or another game:
Verify your game's path. Use only simple, non accentuated letters.
Example: Rename Pokémon to Pokemon
this was fixed also :P

You sure? First page still has that info too, which is where I took all that troubleshooting section.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You sure? First page still has that info too, which is where I took all that troubleshooting section.
it was, fixed added something to take care of all special symbols you can probably find the rev it on google code that did it, i just dont fell like looking to find which one was it :P

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was, fixed added something to take care of all special symbols you can probably find the rev it on google code that did it, i just dont fell like looking to find which one was it :P

r303 by fix94.1 on Feb 21, 2015 Diff
-updated the nintendont kernel to support
all the characters in the filenames that
the loader supports, this way you cant get
sudden error messages about nonexistant
files anymore

That what you mean?

Reactions: Margen67

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, my dns server is slow...still not getting thenew site..
This is what i get now:
nintendontdotnet.wordpress.com is no longer available.

The authors have deleted this site.
Geez, try clearing your cache, googlechrome still has issues seeing it for me but IE (Shudder) and Mozilla see it fine, my mobile also see it fine now too.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Geez, try clearing your cache, googlechrome still has issues seeing it for me but IE (Shudder) and Mozilla see it fine, my mobile also see it fine now too.

lol, none of it worked, cleared browser cache, flushed dns cache, tried IE instead of Chrome...... but when i typed in www.nintendont.net instead of nintendont.net (so with www) i got the new site... so here's a tip for ppl still having trouble accessing it.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, none of it worked, cleared browser cache, flushed dns cache, tried IE instead of Chrome...... but when i typed in www.nintendont.net instead of nintendont.net (so with www) i got the new site... so here's a tip for ppl still having trouble accessing it.
Ah, that just means the redirect from www.nintendont.net to nintendont.net hasn't cleared everywhere yet.
Works here and on my mobiles but yeah. Enjoy.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice