Hacking Nintendont savegames upload & sharing

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a Wind Waker save (any region) in Ganon's Tower? Must be before any of the Puppet Ganon fights are done.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, would you happen to have an app to convert the region of saved GC files? I believe there was one somewhere but now the links are dead. I am trying to convert Nasaka's Star Wars Rogue Leader 3 Pal to NTSC...

Thank you
I have one in case you were interested, unfortunately I don't remember where I got it from so I can't get the link, but I can upload it online if others were interested!

Ascottishguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes [EUR/PAL]
Dog tags for V.Easy/Easy/Normal/Hard 100% Stealth Camera and Bandana for V.Easy/Easy/Normal/Hard

The save file is cleared.

I am in the middle of extreme just now but still have to complete it once more for some missed dog tags and bandana, Shouldn't take me too long.

Attachments

• GGSP.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 316

Ascottishguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes [EUR/PAL]
Dog Tags 100%: All Difficulties
Stealth, Bandana and Camera: All Difficulties
Tuxedo Snake, Sneaking Meryl, Crimson Ninja

File 00: Let's you start a new game with the unlocks.
File 01: Just me messing about
( I know it looks messy/stupid but I dunno how to erase it lol )

Please delete my previous post as it's obsolete to this.

Attachments

• GGSP.zip
    12 KB · Views: 343
Reactions: Azel

GiovanniHolmquist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonictopfan

No need to thank. :)
Actually, I will upload my whole Mem Card in a few hours, and I can say almost all of my saves are 100%.
I will provide the list in a little while along with the file.
Hey, can you upload the Kirby air ride file alone and send it to [email protected] I can't really use .raw files on Nintendont, so could you please give me the .gci file alone? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, can you upload the Kirby air ride file alone and send it to [email protected] I can't really use .raw files on Nintendont, so could you please give me the .gci file alone? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
Download this package:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd8ow5xw8v2l5v4/Nintendont+Savegame+Master+Pack.rar

It has all of the saves I provided back then.
Only thing would be that you need to convert it from RAW to GCI, which I'm not sure how is done.
Maybe Dolphin has such converter?

GiovanniHolmquist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this package:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd8ow5xw8v2l5v4/Nintendont+Savegame+Master+Pack.rar

It has all of the saves I provided back then.
Only thing would be that you need to convert it from RAW to GCI, which I'm not sure how is done.
Maybe Dolphin has such converter?
It's OK! I got it working! I just had to backup my Raw memory card, restore the downloaded one, create a backup of the game I wanted, (Kirby Air Ride) Restore the raw image of my Memory card originally, then restore the backup save of Kirby Air Ride to my memory card! All that, and I finally had the things I couldn't unlock, but now I've unlocked all the vehicles and characters, (Including King Dedederp) and uploaded to GameFaqs so people don't have to go through the complex process that I had to go through!

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's OK! I got it working! I just had to backup my Raw memory card, restore the downloaded one, create a backup of the game I wanted, (Kirby Air Ride) Restore the raw image of my Memory card originally, then restore the backup save of Kirby Air Ride to my memory card! All that, and I finally had the things I couldn't unlock, but now I've unlocked all the vehicles and characters, (Including King Dedederp) and uploaded to GameFaqs so people don't have to go through the complex process that I had to go through!
Oh awesome!
So basically the save file I provided, you took the time to upload it to GameFAQs? :o

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World 20th Anniversary Edition [EUR - 0005000010173200] [WEUPUC] - All levels unlocked

EDIT: sorry, wrong section, please move to WiiU savegame thread :(

Attachments

• Another World 20th Anniversary Edition [EUR - 0005000010173200] [WEUPUC].rar
    671 bytes · Views: 270
Last edited by asper,

SorD

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All my saves are PAL

Super Smash Bros. Melee
[GALP]
All Characters,Stages, Additional Rules & 250+ Trophies

Mario Kart Double Dash [GM4P]
Everything Unlocked

Mario Party 4 [GMPP]
I don't know why but you have to choose your language every time you load the game, except for this everything works.
Everything Unlocked

Mario Party 6 [GP6P]
Everything Unlocked

Paper Mario - Thousand year Door [G8MP]
Lvl. 99 Mario/All Abilities, 100/100 Star Pieces, 113/124 Tattles, 85/85 Badges, 57/57 Recipes, 14/14 Shine Sprites, 5 Life Shrooms, 5 Gold Bar x 3, 5 Ultra Shrooms, and 5 Jammin' Jellies.

Tony Hawks Underground [GTDP]
Everything Unlocked

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex [GCBP]
All Crystals and Powers collected
42 Gems, 29 Relics collected

there you have it:D

Attachments

• GM4P.zip
    35.7 KB · Views: 389
  • GALP.zip
    26 KB · Views: 550
  • G8MP.zip