Homebrew Nintendont forces me to play Super Smash Bros Melee no matter what GCN iso I choose

doomsayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have softmodded countless wiis and never ran into any problems. Yesterday I played Melee, and this morning I decided to play Paper Mario TTYD. (All files are in the right place and in the right format) I loaded PM and Smash starts up. Turned the wii off, started it up again and decided to try Viewtiful Joe. Melee... again. I gave it one more go by skipping USBLoader GX (which works perfectly fine itself) and loaded Mario Kart Double Dash directly using Nintendont's loader. Surprise, Melee started up again. Am I missing some setting or something? I have never encountered this problem before, but since I played Melee yesterday, it doesn't matter what GCN I try, it always loads up Melee. Please help because I feel like I should know how to fix this and it is frustrating.

doomsayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I removed the Melee iso. It seemed that PM TTYD was loading up, and right as Nintendont started the game, Wii immediately turned itself off.

EDIT: Now that I removed the Melee iso, any game loaded through Nintendont shuts off the console

Last edited by doomsayer,

doomsayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have softmodded countless wiis and turned them into emulation stations and have NEVER run across this. First the melee iso took complete control, so I removed it, and now Nintendont just shuts off my wii. It has to be a corruption issue somewhere right? Looks like I will be attempting to clean install Nintendont then. Hopefully that will fix it because this is starting to hurt my brain

doomsayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, a complete uninstall of Nintendont and a new clean install, and letting Nintendont use its own loader somehow has fixed the problem. Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto