Nintendo World Championship going for nearly 100k

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
And here's to show Xenoblade Chronicles isn't the most expensive second-hand game around. It would take me ~5 mins to set this game up on my PC/X360/Wii/Android phone and the very same game is tossed around at the price of a family house. It seems odd to me. Then again, I'm not a fanatic collector.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt bother with it given the terrible condition, if I even had that kind of money to spend
There is probably alot of shill bidding as well just pushing the price up (alot of the bidders have a very low ratting) as well questionable if the cart is even real or a repo as its not graded, someone wrote mario over the ripped cover bringing the value down even more

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well it is like one of the rarest game cartridges out there, so not so surprising. There were like...only a few officially produced. Though I think there is one game that's ever rarer than this game, some Stadium NES game...

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that price is way to high for even a NWC cart. I've heard that it goes for around 10-15K
the condition of that one is just awful.... someone should buy it for cheap (5K), print a new label and sell it to some collector for 3 times the price

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This is absurd no sane collector would ever consider spending so much money on a cartridge in such poor condition.

I get annoyed when I see that a cover is slightly ripped or the manual is missing from the case.

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
And here's to show Xenoblade Chronicles isn't the most expensive second-hand game around. It would take me ~5 mins to set this game up on my PC/X360/Wii/Android phone and the very same game is tossed around at the price of a family house. It seems odd to me. Then again, I'm not a fanatic collector.
You pirate, pirating rare games, good job!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now