Hacking Nintendo Wii keeps crashing every time I click on the letterbomb letter on the mail.

SithLord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've checked everything. My firmware is a 4.3U and I formated my SDHC card to a FAT32 with 4096 bytes as my allocation unit size and my Wii still crashes when I click on the letterbomb mail.

UPDATE: Never mind, I accidentally downloaded the 4.3E version of Letterbomb instead of 4.3U. Stupid me.

Last edited by SithLord,

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Glad you were able to fix your issue. As for people who can't do it because they don't have an SD card or some other issue I don't know of, there are other methods. str2hax can be used without an SD card, but that is not recommended because you can't dump your NAND. It is the same case for FlashHax.

If you have the Wii Internet Browser, you can easily use that as an exploit here called FlashHax. If you have a working internet connection, try the DNS exploit called str2hax. The only other method is BlueBomb which is also the only method that works with the Wii Mini. I would not recommend that method unless that is literally your only option for homebrew and you can not under any circumstance get a new Wii after selling a Wii Mini such as having old save files.

I hope this is helpful for the people who don't want to have inconvenience or if you used str2hax or FlashHax, no SD card is available. I also hope this helped Wii Mini users that can't find a way to replace their Wii Mini for the regular Wii or even the 2ND Gen Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE