memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I used the search function to solve my problem but I didn't really understood anything of the other topics.

First my story: I have a black Nintendo Wii.After reading some topics in many forums I pointed out, that I forgot to install a priiloader as brick secure and tu update HBC and so on. So I tried to virginize my WII because a tutorial. I got to the step that I had to install a new systemmenue. I deinstalled the actual systemmenue and after doing that, I pressed the reset button ( I must be really moron as I did that; EPIC FAIL). Now i havé a bricked Wii.

But is it fully bricked that I can't unbrick it? Always when I try to start the blue light of the DVD-Rom is blinking and I get a black screen (of course no system menue).

Can I unbrick it with a GC Controller and pulling in a Game with a newer Firmware?
Is there any way to unbrick or can I throw my Wii against a wall?

Sorry for my bad english.

Kind regards

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
memoryofds said:
Can I unbrick it with a GC Controller and pulling in a Game with a newer Firmware?
Is there any way to unbrick or can I throw my Wii against a wall?
No. That requires a working SM. Since you've deleted the SM, it won't work.

Do you have a Bootmii NAND dump from before you bricked it? If so, Deadlyfoez can likely fix it. If not, you have a $200 doorstop.
frown.gif

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can only send it to Deadlyfoez and have your nand reprogrammed. And you can only do that if you have you nand keys from a bootmii backup. If you don't have your nand keys, sell it for parts because you can't fix it without the nand keys.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wii mobos aren´t that expensive these days..

You´re screwed, unless you have some kind of nand re-writing device (and your keys.bin file)

Maybe you may want to get a new wii motherboard and a triwing screwdriver. That´s a better option if you´re about to break your wii.

Good Luck.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
memoryofds said:
I have a old Nand backup on my pc. What else do I need?

If so, you may want to either:

Send your Wii to deadlyfoez along your current nand.bin && keys.bin (THOSE MUST HAVE COME FROM *YOUR* WII!! other ones won´t work due to encrypted content stuff)

Buy a NAND reprogrammer, master your soldering skills, and reflash your NAND using this external device.

Either of those, I´d prefer acquiring another mobo-- They´re quite cheap now =)

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually the Wii is in Germany. In which country do I have to send it? I found some various NAND backups on my pc I dont know anymore which one is mine.
frown.gif
Is there a way to find out?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
memoryofds said:
Actually the Wii is in Germany. In which country do I have to send it? I found some various NAND backups on my pc I dont know anymore which one is mine.
frown.gif
Is there a way to find out?
Yeah, by flashing each one and trying it out.

I'm in the US. There are other people around the world that can fix it too, but very few of them.

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I sent you my Wii with all backups then u try out?

Is it possible that I can sent you the Wii in between April and May?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have a still working BootMii you can restore you backup yourself. Perhaps do another backup before you want to have the chance to restore your saves as you said your backup is old. Just don't overwrite your old backup.
As I'm also from/in Germany I'd really like to help you more, but I don't have a NAND programmer and don't have the money to buy one on a whim.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Lacius said:
Gabelvampir said:
If you have a still working BootMii you can restore you backup yourself.
He has a black Wii and doesn't have bootmii installed as boot2.

You´re quite right.

Black Wii without any SM in it, I doubt there´s traces of IOS254 (fixed). And even if it inside, how would you access to it? Remember Black Wiis have newer, backup protected DVD drives, and stuff.

-

Deadly´s right, so try to have any backup you might have handy.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays