Status
Not open for further replies.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, now I can't play all those fantastic online Wii games that I pirated.
You should see the look of despair on my face.
if you gonna troll at least try to understand what he's talking about

anyway... false alarm
I guess we should download all the IOSs and SMs for the sake of preservation

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm surprised that this didn't come sooner, I was also surprised when it was confirmed to be false.

Oh no, now I can't play all those fantastic online Wii games that I pirated.

You should see the look of despair on my face.
Umm... this doesn't mean anything about online gaming.
It just means that you can't download a system menu before 4.3 from Nintendo's servers.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
This is what happens when the news source is yourself.

edit :
@Suprgamr232 This rarely happens, OK? So don't be so rude.

And DeadlyFoez said the same thing but never said he found the servers were online. Can you take a look at the last 2 pages of ModMii's thread?

You must be a very sensitive person if you think Suprgamr32 was being rude.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
This is what happens when the news source is yourself.

edit :
@Suprgamr232 This rarely happens, OK? So don't be so rude.

And DeadlyFoez said the same thing but never said he found the servers were online. Can you take a look at the last 2 pages of ModMii's thread?

You must be a very sensitive person if you think Suprgamr32 was being rude.
HEY IT'S 232 NOT 32.

;)

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: 1 person

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
nintendo need to take all of those pirates & hackers offline, tired of getting on black ops wii online & some guy summons a choper within 4 secounds of the game.
:(
xbox live bans them for life right?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nintendo need to take all of those pirates & hackers offline, tired of getting on black ops wii online & some guy summons a choper within 4 secounds of the game.
they dont care they never have they never did anything to stop it even with mk my advice dont bother with wiis online. hopefully they do a better job with the wiiu. (they better!)

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
they dont care they never have they never did anything to stop it even with mk my advice dont bother with wiis online. hopefully they do a better job with the wiiu. (they better!)

well the 3DS online seems pretty great, mostly with MK7 3DS & haven't played resident evil revelations yet. only problem i see is with that glitch in waku but that seems fixable with an update. i only see the wii u version of online getting better than the 3DS version. also there's the nintendo network think coming for 3DS & Wii u.
as for current gen, idk like wii & DS i felt they could have put alot of more work in them mostly the developers tho.
metroid prime hunters DS wifi online multiplayer, with bot options, & voice chat, mario kart DS 8 player online (with bots i think), no voice chat but sill good, other than that there's the cod DS games with online but no voice chat, & pokemon games they have voice chat & video chat, on the wiis side we have black ops mw1 & mw3 which work like the other console versions, conduit 1 & 2 which works like cod franchise online, mk7 & a few others liek monster hunter tri which i have yet to beat lol there's also pokemon battle revolution with online very old tho. & super smash bros brawl online was great but i now feel it can be improved.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country

well the 3DS online seems pretty great, mostly with MK7 3DS & haven't played resident evil revelations yet. only problem i see is with that glitch in waku but that seems fixable with an update. i only see the wii u version of online getting better than the 3DS version. also there's the nintendo network think coming for 3DS & Wii u.
as for current gen, idk like wii & DS i felt they could have put alot of more work in them mostly the developers tho.
metroid prime hunters DS wifi online multiplayer, with bot options, & voice chat, mario kart DS 8 player online (with bots i think), no voice chat but sill good, other than that there's the cod DS games with online but no voice chat, & pokemon games they have voice chat & video chat, on the wiis side we have black ops mw1 & mw3 which work like the other console versions, conduit 1 & 2 which works like cod franchise online, mk7 & a few others liek monster hunter tri which i have yet to beat lol there's also pokemon battle revolution with online very old tho. & super smash bros brawl online was great but i now feel it can be improved.

Nope, nintendo arent fixing that glitch. They said they werent gonna make other carts not have that glitch so they dont get a disadvantage, so I think its pretty stupid carts cant get updates still, not convincing me they're really took their system to the next level really. For games, sure they have awesome games, but nothing really seems like its the next level. and online can still be better I think. But it has KH3D, so thats enough to make me want a 3DS alone, ha ha.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
they could just be waiting for nintendo network & wii u tho for the fix. tho they said that.
we are getting dlc & sstuff & profiles maybe we will also be getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==