Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The system menu files of system menu's with versions below 4.3 are confirmed to be offline.

The sad sad news is in the title folks. Confirmed by testing with NUSD and ModMii.

Since several IOS's are down, and those are used as bases for cIOS's, we can't build cIOS's with ModMii or other tools.

Sources: Myself, and ModMii Support Topic.

EDIT: Lacius proved me wrong, guys. Sorry for the false alarm. The files are up again (?).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Offline meaning off the NUS or offline altogether? Because I just checked and my 4.2 Wii connects perfectly fine and both the MW3 Multiplayer mode and Internet Channel work, didn't bother to check any more games.

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Offline meaning off the NUS or offline altogether? Because I just checked and my 4.2 Wii connects perfectly fine and both the MW3 Multiplayer mode and Internet Channel work, didn't bother to check any more games.
I meant the Nintendo servers are no longer hosting such files. Internet is fine on all Wiis.

EDIT: By such files, I mean the System Menus themselves and the IOS's used by them.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I think it's the system files that are down, not actually any game's server.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I meant the Nintendo servers are no longer hosting such files. Internet is fine on all Wiis.
This is an ambiguous title then - it can mean either of those things and I suggest that you change it accordingly to for example "Nintendo no longer hosts System Menu < 4.3" or something like that.

Anon10W1z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think it's the system files that are down, not actually any game's server.
Correct.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought this was a joke topic...

EDIT: YAY 3,000 post mitchs!! now i'm going go streaking in the park and go skinny dipping in the dark why i'm at it!! i'm such a dick posting this and i don't give a flying muk

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is an ambiguous title then - it can mean either of those things and I suggest that you change it accordingly to for example "Nintendo no longer hosts System Menu < 4.3" or something like that.
How?
How to Edit: Click edit on the first post.
How is it ambiguous: Wii's have System Menu's, don't they? By saying that System Menu's go offline, you might convey the message that they are stripped of the Online features via a System Menu check... which would be a big achievement for Nintendo - the pro's at security.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning