Hacking Nintendo Switch Sigpatches NOOB PARADISE

Essasetic

General Spectator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Made this to contain the questions about sigpatches for Atmosphere 7.0.0/7.0.1 (as they're cluttering up other threads). It's also a good thread just for general questions about signature patches.

New Signature Patches: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hkdDEuOyg6Zm2zXFz-MIUkccPxfbSE37/view?usp=drivesdk

FAQ:

Q: Are signature patches out for 7.0.0/7.0.1 yet?

A: Yes they are and you can find them in the link above this post. (thanks @Falo @chocoboss and @blahblah) (for 7.0.0/7.0.1 patches).

EDIT: Replaced them with patches @The-4n released a few hours ago. They contain some fixes and they should be more stable now. (However, title installers will still not work until the appropriate updates are released by the devs for them).

Q: Why isn't Goldleaf working with the signature patches?

A: The signature patches are brand new at this moment. And Goldleaf likely needs to be updated to support them. DZ Tinfoil works (but has a lot of bugs from what I and other users have tested). The best solution, for now, is just to use Devmenu or downgrade.

EDIT: XorTroll came out with a statement basically saying that the 7.0.0 firmware fucked up some FS commands and changed how mounting NCAS worked. He's working on a fix for it and it should be ready for Goldleaf v0.5!

EDIT 2: Goldleaf v0.5 released quite a while ago and it works fine on newer firmwares.

Q: My XCI converts aren't working with my new signature patches. Why is that?

A: Most likely because you haven't installed FS Patches (which are attached in this thread).

Q: Is it safe to go online with signature patches enabled?

A: There is little to no reason to be going online on CFW if you're still unbanned. PLEASE DO NOT GO ONLINE (UNPROTECTED) ON CFW! 90DNS is a good way to protect yourself

EDIT: EmuMMC is now available for Atmosphere (although very experimental) it is a great way to avoid bans if you're experimenting with homebrew or just staying offline for pirated games. You are not immune to bans however and don't expect to be immune anytime soon.

More questions will be coming soon...

EDIT: I thought this thread was dead... apparently not. So I've updated the signature patches to work with 8.1.0!

Last edited by Essasetic,

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Have you tried devmenu?

yes it will only install clean nsp files,it won't install the XCi converted ones,sometimes it will install the odd converted game but then it won't install the update or dlc for it !!! when i convert the XCi to NSP i use 4nxci-v3.06_GUI with the latest keys

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in the other thread, according to chocoboss the DZ's tinfoil 1.0 works.
and old tinfoil (no idea if old balawar's version, or old adubbz's version). edit: he meant v0.2.1
Goldleaf 0.3 + fluffy works, goldleaf seems to work for the moment only with USB install.
note: 0.4 has a bug. use v0.3 and wait for v0.5
to resume:
currently goldleaf and original tinfoil can only be used for usb install on 7.x, until their sd card file handling code gets updated.
Devmenu and DZ can be used to install from sd card.

I didn't read anything about n1dus

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: lordelan

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: Essasetic

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
any idea why after installing the xci files with tin foil they don't show in home menu? the installer completes without error and says press b so I do then I go back to hb menu so I pres the home button excited and nothing appears.... also if I try the new tin foil I get a weird master key 6 missing error... how can I fix this? I used biskeys new version 8 to get tsec keys and also lockpick as well they both worked fine I even renamed the file to keys.txt and copyed the prod.keys version to the rot of my sd card too... swhy am I missing the 6 key and how can I obtain it... I reformatted my sd card aftr I updated so if its cause its not there due to old firmware 6.0 its ok I have a nand backup I can use to get the 6 key and then save the prod.keys file so when and if its made again it can merge the 6 key into it. if that's how it works.... 1 more question. where cani find the newest devmenu I had it before but I didn't even know how to use it the one I had was devmenu 6X definitive. if it aint here I can do google again to find it. unless I don't realy need it. btw I also used the sig patches from here when I used tinfoil the rom was nsmbd it installed correctly but no icon icon in menu so I couldn't play it... gonna now try byntta2 and see what happens.

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I got unpatched 7.0.0 switch never hacked, so now can i jailbreak and install backup games ?

yes you can.
090746utqcdggdwzfgggu4.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bst2psk0fsa0sw7/kosmosV1191fix701.zip?dl=0
use hekate 4.8 as payload injection
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases

Reactions: isrmicha

jorgesd

Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
Do you guys know if the files uploaded in sdsetup are the latest? I mean the sig patches (the one posted in the thread "Heard that you guys need some sweet patches..." -> ES and FS )and all that stuff (latest tinfoil, etc)?
upload_2019-2-23_22-46-40-png.158741

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge