Homebrew Question Nintendo Switch Pink Screen of Death?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, I'm back on the TEMP begging others to help me fix my issues with Nintendo products because I'm a dumbass, basically.

I bought this Nintendo switch with a blue screen, it did not launch any RCM payloads at that time.

After disassembly, some cleaning and reassembly, I now have a pink screen (pic related). However I can now boot some RCM payloads but nothing is seeming to work. Oddly I can boot Hekate 4.5 but not 5.0.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_180148.jpg
    IMG_20201220_180148.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 212

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I'm back on the TEMP begging others to help me fix my issues with Nintendo products because I'm a dumbass, basically.

I bought this Nintendo switch with a blue screen, it did not launch any RCM payloads at that time.

After disassembly, some cleaning and reassembly, I now have a pink screen (pic related). However I can now boot some RCM payloads but nothing is seeming to work. Oddly I can boot Hekate 4.5 but not 5.0.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
Try using ChoiDujour to rebuild the eMMC.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You need to provide more info.
Can you go anywhere from hekate? Have you tried ubuntu, lakka, android??? Even if cfw fails.

sfvhoor

Trophies
XP
Country
India
This also happened for me when I booted the example payload on web fusee and then tried to boot it again, I don't have the time to go to nintendo for this
Post automatically merged:

This problem is also there for me, this happened after trying to boot a payload twice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf