Nintendo Switch OFW 10.0.0 released

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you know Atmosphere supports 10.0 firmware already just make it from the source code, it should work all ok Michael hasn’t made a general package yet that’s all.
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/commits/master
I suggest only use this way if you have already updated by your goldfish else wait for an official release package.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: The Catboy

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sigh... yeah that such a simple feature isn't implemented.
even the wiiu has it :glare:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll let you post it on FW update 25 :rofl2:
will be 30 at least right before they release the switch pro...which won't have them either :P

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: peteruk

croatiagreen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to let you know Atmosphere supports 10.0 firmware already just make it from the source code, it should work all ok Michael hasn’t made a general package yet that’s all.

I suggest only use this way if you have already updated by your goldfish else wait for an official release package.

Hi Reesey! I see that you have SX Pro. Do you know if TX will also release something to support 10.0 very soon? since you said atmosphere already supported it?

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Honestly can't believe it took three years just to be able to transfer software between the microSD card and internal memory. Add some customization to the size/rows of icons on the home screen and some way to change the order of what's being downloaded, then maybe it'll be close to what it should've been at launch. I honestly have no idea what the UX designers are smoking over there.

If you are or active in the Scene. Debug Mode did it years ago.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I feel like the switch has so much potential but Nintendo isn't giving us what we really want. 10.0.0 is nice and all but no multimedia, no Bluetooth, , no web browser is a bummer. I don't know why Nintendo dropped the ball on this I mean it's primary a handheld (this is not a console). The stuff they are bringing in 10.0.0 should have been in 9.2.0 firmware updates.

More feature means more new code ends up with more exploits, especially Web browser and multimedia . Nintendo is doing so well that they don't even need to risk it.

And people who can afford a Switches probably could afford a smart phone, which has all those features already and better. I'd they focus one the system itself or even games instead something any other devices can do.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More feature means more new code ends up with more exploits, especially Web browser and multimedia . Nintendo is doing so well that they don't even need to risk it.

And people who can afford a Switches probably could afford a smart phone, which has all those features already and better. I'd they focus one the system itself or even games instead something any other devices can do.

I mean yes you are right but it would be nice to use the switch for other things. Look at Xbox One they have the best multimedia and thier system didn't get modded or glitched. They even have a DEV Mode for homebrew.

It just boil down to security Nintendo security is not good at all. Their systems are usually the first to be modded/hacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo