Nintendo Switch lite stuck on nintendo brand logo

FireGT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, i have oppened my switch to clean the sd card slot, since it was giving error 2016-0421 when i insert the card. After finishing the process my device wont turn on. It is stuck at nitendo brand logo and only tries to turn on while plugged in with wall charger. Battery indicator shows battery full or almost full after nintendo brand logo desapear. Like the picture bellow. Please help, thanks in advance

When i plug it in to charge and hold the power button for like 5 sec i get the nintendo brand logo, then the screen turn off and the battery indicator pops out. Wont go past that
20211216_113014.jpg
20211216_113023.jpg

FireGT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found some caps shorted around MAX77812 chip. Really, i just did some cleaning with contact cleaner and now this... Can other ic cause a short around max77812 chip or its likely to be it. Since its a BGA chip things will be more complicated if i remove it.

Nightywolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Always use isopropyl alcohol to clean motherboards maybe something mess the max ic which is the detection batery one of the main reason of nintendo brand logo then shut off .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...