Hacking Discussion Nintendo Switch lite not booting up only on bootloader

MarkoAlkaras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Help my nintendo switch lite not booting up only on bootloader. My Nintendo Switch lite fw 10.0.2 sxmodchip sx 3.0.5 i decided to change cfw to atmosphere. It boot successfully but after a few minutes when i put my switchlite to sleepmode my switch is still black screen so i need to force restart by pressing power button. I decided to update my fw using daybreak 10.0.2 to 11.01. it boot successful but the sleep mode then not waking up is still there i need to force restart. The next step i made is to go back in 10.0.2 so idecided to downgrade using daybreak from 11.01 to 10.0.2 then the problem start its not booting up totally after the downgrade. The blue light is blinking then afterwards green then cfw logo then black screen sxos. I tried atmosphere cfw green light then error boot up.
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Failed to determine mariko warmboot firware. Please power to reboot. I search in google but i cannot find answer. I can boot to payloader like sxos and hekate i tried to boot using hekate but there is error.
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] couldnt parse boot0: sucess. I made a nand backup using sxos bootloader after i restore it still blackscreen or do i need hekate to restore it? Help

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help my nintendo switch lite not booting up only on bootloader. My Nintendo Switch lite fw 10.0.2 sxmodchip sx 3.0.5 i decided to change cfw to atmosphere. It boot successfully but after a few minutes when i put my switchlite to sleepmode my switch is still black screen so i need to force restart by pressing power button. I decided to update my fw using daybreak 10.0.2 to 11.01. it boot successful but the sleep mode then not waking up is still there i need to force restart. The next step i made is to go back in 10.0.2 so idecided to downgrade using daybreak from 11.01 to 10.0.2 then the problem start its not booting up totally after the downgrade. The blue light is blinking then afterwards green then cfw logo then black screen sxos. I tried atmosphere cfw green light then error boot up.
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Failed to determine mariko warmboot firware. Please power to reboot. I search in google but i cannot find answer. I can boot to payloader like sxos and hekate i tried to boot using hekate but there is error.
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] couldnt parse boot0: sucess. I made a nand backup using sxos bootloader after i restore it still blackscreen or do i need hekate to restore it? Help
Did you initialize the console after the downgrade?

MarkoAlkaras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The problem is when i start to downgrade i wipe my system data using emuhaccgen tutorial then upgrade again to 11.0.1 manage to boot the nintendo switch using 11.0.1 amd latedt atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.