Hardware Nintendo Switch has paid online services similar to Xbox Live and Playstation

Do you like the idea of a paid Nintendo online service?

• Total voters

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly think, they should have just left this alone and continue with free Wifi. I don't think Iwata would have even done this, pay online.

The only reason I think they are doing this way, is to lighting the load of OS. Other words, to make a very light OS.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
posted from another forum this is pretty much what it will be like

*whip out switch and tether*
*whip out phone and open app*
matchmake and join game
*whip out switch*
disconnected
*whip out phone*
join game
*whip out switch*
play
*need to find new game
*whip out phone*
join game
*whip out switch*

*figure out where the hell you plug your headset in?*

FUN

:rofl2:

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Charging for Online is a great way to make money.
Of course, Nintendo wants in on that money.
This is the company that takes money from "Let's Play" Youtubers that are essentially advertising their games for them.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

but not a great way to encourage their fans to buy it :P
To be fair, there are Nintendo fans and Nintendo fanboys. The fans won't defend Ninty's nonsense and support it but the fanboys will be pleased to so to them, it won't matter anyway, they're gonna buy it anyhow.

Reactions: spiderman1216

spiderman1216

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, why is there complaints? NOTHING WAS DETAILED YET. :wtf:

I knew this would happen anyway, but i do agree, if the service is good then i suppose paying for it wouldn't be bad. That is if the service is actually good.

There no mario oddesy, mario kart, or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on PC :creep:

I always said this and still stand by it, Console exclusive content is important for system to survive in the market. But looking at things now, this may be as bad launch as some past events. I'm very worried. :(
TBH I hate console exclusivity period, it's anti-consumer, and practically causes your game to have a set lifespan, if they are going to have console exclusives keep it between the consoles, add a PC Version in for those that have high-end PCs that don't want to be constrained by the hardware, and want to preserve the game much better than any console could ever hope to dream off. Honestly with this paid online bullshit these consoles are pulling and trying to create anti-consumer artificial demand for exclusives I'm voting with my wallet and not buying these systems period, and if I do it's going to be a used sale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Chacalon, you arent stupid