Hacking Resetting oled switch with hwfly

merchantmonster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm passing my switch on, and I am having difficulty resetting it.

I have reset the sysnand in the system settings. As I had read prior, this would work and would have no effect on my emunand; however, since doing this, I cannot boot into Hekate, and every time, it auto boots into the sysnand (it's like my switch is stock).

I have had a similar issue previously and was able to amend it by holding combinations of the power and volume buttons; however, this doesn't work. However, when encountering this similar issue before, my switch would not boot if the SD card was removed (it would show the no SD card installed screen and wait until one was inserted); now it can boot without an SD, etc, and it's literally just a stock switch.

The switch has a hwfly version 4.2 installed. Also everytime I unlock the switch it tells me the microsd card needs to be reset. I can see the purple light on boot.

Getting pretty desperate now, would appreciate any advice on how to get this working again.
Post automatically merged:

the purple light blinks for a bit then turns solid when the Nintendo logo pops up and it boots

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!