Gaming Nintendo Switch Game Cases Are A Bit Smaller and Thinner than PSPs

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,161
  • Replies 13
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I suspected they would be in a similar size to PSP/Saturn cases and was right (anyone could have come to the same conclusion anyway).

8g1u0t2.jpg

cmreu55.jpg

Y8EC2dB.jpg

Source: Nintendo Everything

It also looks like Nintendo may be getting rid of those stupid and pointless Health & Safety booklets no one reads and the manuals will be back, well.. sort of. It's the reversible cover. :P

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe, but there seems to be clips in the box for something. The booklets might be in the official releases.
Those clips are just to hold the box closed.
Edit: Actually, you're right, there are clips above the cartridge slot that I missed. I guess they're for holding ads and health & safety booklets.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Already a thread in this.

Admin please merge them
There is? Must have missed it.

Those clips are just to hold the box closed.
Edit: Actually, you're right, there are clips above the cartridge slot that I missed. I guess they're for holding ads and health & safety booklets.
Why do they include it? Does anyone read the Health & Safety guides?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suspected they would be in a similar size to PSP/Saturn cases and was right (anyone could have come to the same conclusion anyway).

8g1u0t2.jpg

cmreu55.jpg

Y8EC2dB.jpg

Source: Nintendo Everything

It also looks like Nintendo may be getting rid of those stupid and pointless Health & Safety booklets no one reads and the manuals will be back, well.. sort of. It's the reversible cover. :P

Two words: Me like! :P

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Am I the only one who thinks they're catastrophically ugly? Just a red fucking square in the corner, and combine that with TRANSPARENT CASES, AWFUL combination..Especially after the Wii U had really nice cases IMO, especially the ones with the dark blue gradient..
I agree, they do look a bit lacking in style and design which remind me of the Xbox One bland spines (grey and usually normal text). The console logo placement isn't too bad although I wouldn't have minded a GC-type again (WiiU did it previously). But I digress, they look fairly fine to me.

I do wonder if the European Switch covers will carry on the tradition of coloured triangles.. we'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.