Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub Discord Server

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got banned, server-side. This is not the 3DS, there is no freeShop, there never will be and since client certs are burned at the factory, you can't just switch them out.

It may still be possible for certs to be switched out, a CFW could have a feature to mask it and use another cert from a file on the SD card instead. This could end up very similar to the public seeds scenario we have with 3DS, but Nintendo will probably be better about banning about it this time.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It may still be possible for certs to be switched out, a CFW could have a feature to mask it and use another cert from a file on the SD card instead. This could end up very similar to the public seeds scenario we have with 3DS, but Nintendo will probably be better about banning about it this time.
Yes, you can probably trick it to use another cert with CFW, but Nintendo knows which ones are valid and which ones are not. So you need a valid cert from another console (which you need to buy or "acquire" through other means). And you can't ever go online from two different IPs with the same cert or you'll be insta-banned.

Nintendo learned from the 3DS debacle.

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can probably trick it to use another cert with CFW, but Nintendo knows which ones are valid and which ones are not. So you need a valid cert from another console (which you need to buy or "acquire" through other means). And you can't ever go online from two different IPs with the same cert or you'll be insta-banned.

Nintendo learned from the 3DS debacle.
In other words, it’s useless, don’t waste your effort.

LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Now, we're 200 people!

BIG THANKS to all those who are there!

Greetings.

PD: If you guys have a better thumbnail/logo for the server, please don't hesitate and post it in #suggestion-channel"

Again, thanks!

Greetings.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There actually quantum computers open to the public to run some computing variables if some one really wanted to try
You'd need a 2048-qubit quantum computer to factor a 2048-bit key. As far as I know, the largest one in existence today is something like 72-qubits.

LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Now (well, a week ago), we have our first moderator in our server! Congrats, KevinX8!

Also, @YoshiCrystal and I are testing smth related to bypass online with third party games (Fortnite, Minecraft...), so that we would be able to avoid connecting to Nintendo Servers.

Thanks for all your support! Really appreciated!

Greetings!

LuigiGold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Atmosphère release is nearer each day! When that day comes, @SimonMKWii (supposedly) will start to work on a solution, as this CFW is more complete than the others.

Also, we've a new moderator! Congrats, @LegitSquid AKA Ban Advisor? I guess ? !

Greetings!

EDIT: Try this if you want.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/eu-users-super-ban-gdpr-template.516250/

I've just sent an email to Nintendo.

Greetings.

Last edited by LuigiGold,
Reactions: ELY_M

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Seriously you can save a dollar a day, buy a new switch by next year, and poof you're back online. It's better rather than waiting for that really2x small chance that someone would be able to unban all of you. Also who knows if all it takes is another firmware update from nintendo to patch and block the whole process and you're all back to square one again?

Last edited by Paulsar99,

harold789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Seriously you can save a dollar a day, buy a new switch by next year, and poof you're back online. It's better rather than waiting for that really2x small chance that someone would be able to unban all of you. Also who knows if all it takes is another firmware update from nintendo to patch and block the whole process and you're all back to square one again?
not asking for a way to unban. i just want to join that server

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM