Nintendo Spotlight E3 2017 Live Update: ENDED

n337.png

:arrow: Stream Link

Theres only one conference left everybody, who's ready????

• Here we go! Staright into an Arms Trailer.
  • Oh and some rocket league showcasing!
  • Now a little pokken sizzle. This trailer showing all the stuff you can see coming soon.
  • Fifa looks to be running great.
  • Splatoon 2 mini showing
  • Now we cut to Reggie!
  • Reggie being cryptic!
  • Here's Xenoblade!
  • The combat looked choppy... but interesting.
  • The world is enormous!
  • Xenoblade 2 Holiday 2017, still no official date.
  • First Look at a new Kirby!
  • This is one Vibrant Kirby game! Coming 2018, no official name yet.
  • More info about Pokken. Ability to fight on one console with 2 joycons and new pokemon.
  • Gamefreak is making a new Pokemon for switch! Might not be seen for more than a year!
  • METROID
  • PRIME
  • 4 IS IN DEVELOPMENT
  • LOOKS LIKE A NEW YARN YOSHI GAME BUT IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT METROID
  • COMING 2018, BUT IM STILL FREAKIN OUT ABOUT METROID
  • Fire Emblem Warriors info now! Fall 2017!
  • Aounuma is up now! Zelda stuff!
  • Talking more about the zelda stuff in skyrim and dlc for BOTW.
  • Going over some of the details of the first DLC pack, the costumes and new wave mode.
  • A lovely ballad..?
  • The first pack is june 30th and the 2nd pack in holiday 2017. All the champions will be getting amiibo, and the champions will be the star of the new DLC pack 2.
  • Its Mario Rabbids time! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR ME.
  • Turn based combat, coming august 29th.
  • Here's some rocket league info coming! Nintendo themed cars!
  • Cross network play, coming Holiday 2017!!!!
  • MARIO!
  • DINOSAUR Level! Corny Music!
  • THERES A MARIO FROG
  • Mario can become other enemies and things!
  • MARIO CAN BE A T-REX
  • MARIO ODYSEE COME OCTOBER 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chavosaur,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only things I wished they had announced are things that I know will come in time, so no big deal that they haven't been addressed yet, but I do want to know these things:

-Information on the Switch's Virtual Console
-When media applications like Netflix and Youtube will arrive to the Switch
-News on Smash Bros. DX (guessing this will be a later 2018 title)
-News on Pikmin 4 (I'd be shocked if this isn't happening, but it may be a ways off, and I'll take confirmation of Metroid Prime 4 over Pikmin 4 any day)

-Then this one is more of a maybe, but further DLC packs for MK8Deluxe, I'd love for MK8Deluxe to just have continued support throughout the Switch's lifespan, it'd be so awesome if by the time the Switch is dead if the MK8Deluxe is 2 to 3 times as big of a game in terms of content. That's probably being super optimistic, but I don't see why at least a few more circuits wouldn't be added.

Reactions: KingVamp

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only things I wished they had announced are things that I know will come in time, so no big deal that they haven't been addressed yet, but I do want to know these things:

-Information on the Switch's Virtual Console
-When media applications like Netflix and Youtube will arrive to the Switch
-News on Smash Bros. DX (guessing this will be a later 2018 title)
-News on Pikmin 4 (I'd be shocked if this isn't happening, but it may be a ways off, and I'll take confirmation of Metroid Prime 4 over Pikmin 4 any day)

-Then this one is more of a maybe, but further DLC packs for MK8Deluxe, I'd love for MK8Deluxe to just have continued support throughout the Switch's lifespan, it'd be so awesome if by the time the Switch is dead if the MK8Deluxe is 2 to 3 times as big of a game in terms of content. That's probably being super optimistic, but I don't see why at least a few more circuits wouldn't be added.
No Smash DX New Smash Pls

Reactions: Deleted User

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Smash DX New Smash Pls

I've seen so many people say this and I don't understand the point, and I don't support the idea of it. Why build a new Smash game from the ground up when it would just end up looking like a DX version of Smash Wii U? Talk about a waste of time and resources. Instead just polish off the Wii U version and add more content: fighters, stages, modes, etc. Plus, lets be real here, this is going to be what the Switch Smash will be, they aren't going to needlessly go back to square one with the Switch version of the game.

Reactions: StarTrekVoyager

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen so many people say this and I don't understand the point, and I don't support the idea of it. Why build a new Smash game from the ground up when it would just end up looking like a DX version of Smash Wii U? Talk about a waste of time and resources. Instead just polish off the Wii U version and add more content: fighters, stages, modes, etc. Plus, lets be real here, this is going to be what the Switch Smash will be, they aren't going to needlessly go back to square one with the Switch version of the game.
Are you from the future? Lmao
Mario has looked significantly different from galaxy to Odyssey

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you from the future? Lmao
Mario has looked significantly different from galaxy to Odyssey

Again, polish off the graphics, they can make the models look a little different I suppose, but that doesn't mean they have to start from the ground up. Again, that would just be a terrible waste of time and resources, that they could instead use to focus on creating new stages, fighters and modes.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.