Hardware Nintendo logo comes and goes back

S60Doc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, recently got nintendo switch from ebay. Somebody tried to fix before, it was little messy but i figure it out. changed m92t and bq24, after these nintendo turned on and shows connect joycon on the screen. The guy who tried to fix before messed up left joycon connector, I removed from donor board and put it on without any problem. I was gonna try with joycons. So I plugged lcd connector, backlight connector, power button connector and battery. When I push the power button nintendo logo comes and goes back. When I plug into charge, it seems not charging, even my amp meter doesn't show any amps. Idk what happened. Checked everywhere for this problem, couldn't find any solution.

what you guys think it could be?

Last edited by S60Doc,

Prophecy1059

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the bq or m92 chip again. Check pin 5 and 6 on m92 and make sure your getting somewhere around 3.3v while plugged up. Check for shorts around those area too. The logo showing up but then black sounds like the bq to me tho

S60Doc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the bq or m92 chip again. Check pin 5 and 6 on m92 and make sure your getting somewhere around 3.3v while plugged up. Check for shorts around those area too. The logo showing up but then black sounds like the bq to me tho
Should I check the m92t charger+battery plugged in or just charger plugged in? I'm also thinking bq24. I didn't have another one, got the new one today. I'll be replacing again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: