Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gam_platinumsite_580.jpg

"We've long suffered the blight of the Pokéholic, so we're well aware of the unslakable thirst one can develop for new information as we near the release of another installment in Nintendo's highly lucrative monster indexing franchise. Thankfully, Ninty just released a veritable compendium of Pokéknowledge in the form of the official website for Pokémon Platinum, supporting and elevating our addiction to collectible, pocket-sized animals to extremely dangerous levels.

If you've found it hard to follow the slow trickle of news concerning the lustrous revamp of Pearl and Diamond, the site does a good job of clarifying Platinum's updates with a few nifty slideshows. If you want to catch a glimpse of the game's new features, such as the Wi-Fi Plaza, the Battle Frontier, the trippy Distortion World, and the new pokémon forms, we highly suggest checking out the site -- just have a reliable friend at your side to cut you off once you've had enough."

Source
Official Site

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great stuff, can't wait for this, despite the fact that im not a REAL poke-fantic, but i was actually bothered to play through the JAP version, and a bit through the diamond version afterward, but i just stopped playing because i knew this would come out. This will definitely a good game, even for those who really dont enjoy the series that much.

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love Pokemon and I'm addicted to the games, but I really do wish there were different starters for each game, or even just for this new one. Platinum looks awesome though, about time we got it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up