Nintendo gets its own Amusement Park

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by alexander1970, Sep 17, 2019.

1. alexander1970
    OP

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    There is hardly a manufacturer that has a more loyal following than Nintendo and the fans of the Japanese manufacturer will soon get a real pilgrimage site. Because Nintendo gets its own amusement park next year.
    However, Super Nintendo World should not be compared to Disneyworld and Co., because the theme park planned for next year is more of a thematic area of a larger amusement park - much like the new "Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge" experience in Disneyland, California.

Because Super Nintendo World will be on show in Universal Studios Japan, where there are already attractions or rides to Jurassic Park, The Great White Shark and Spider-Man, plus an area dedicated to Harry Potter. And such an area will also get Nintendo. Tom Williams, head of Universal Parks & Resorts, said Nintendo is dedicated to a "whole separate area of the park".

The opening will take place next year, but Super Nintendo World will be expanded and expanded in several stages. In phase one, there will be two rides, Super Mario Kart Ride and Yoshi's Adventures. Later, more rides and attractions are added, Williams mentioned here Bowser and the castle of Princess Peach.

https://winfuture.de/news,111281.html
    (German Site)

Nintendo Switch will play a role
    Of course, gaming will be a central focus, visitors will wear "magnetic bracelets". This will allow them to interact with the different areas of the park. It will also store results on the various games that will be found throughout Super Nintendo World.

As Digital Trends reports, the bracelets will be able to interact with the visitors' game console. What exactly Williams means by that is not very clear, it is likely that Nintendo's current console switch will play an important role in Super Nintendo World.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/super-nintendo-world-nintendo-switch-integration/

NoNAND and HarvHouHacker like this.
  2. HarvHouHacker

HarvHouHacker GBAtemp's "Official" Wii Rock Band Hacker

Mar 24, 2019
    United States
    Right here on good ol' planet Earth!
    What? No 3DS integration? I'm not interested, then! :P

Extrasklep and alexander1970 like this.
  3. Teletron1

Teletron1 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2019
    United States
    EARTH
    been keeping an eye on this with their partnership with Universal who is also doing the Super Mario movie for them might as well start saving now :wacko:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I really hope Nintendo figured out how the Warp pipes are going to work, I'll be pissed if I need Mario to save me :rofl2:

[​IMG]

godreborn and alexander1970 like this.
  4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    alexander1970 likes this.
  5. alexander1970
    OP

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    NoNAND likes this.
  6. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    will you get banned if you try to wait INline for a ride? :creep:

Last edited by Bladexdsl, Sep 18, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted