Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Zorua said:
AlanJohn said:
I am SO watching this...

Tell me what they showed. I'll be asleep when it airs.
frown.gif
ITS GOING TO START IN 3 MINUTES!
EDIT- ITS ON AIR!!!
EDIT- OMG REJJI IS HERE!!!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the interesting thing is how they are gonna make it work with the controller... especially the swinging mechanism (25yr challenge)
i guess the cheap apple games is a concern to nintendo. He seems to be focusing on quality over the sheer number of games

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IMO a very good presentation considering it is "just" the Game Developers Conference.

I mean there was enough information targeted at game-developers, which this conference is mainly for (but is still imo very interesting for gamers), and enough new content unveiled to make this a pretty good conference.

I mean damn that Zelda-trailer was nice. It looks beautiful and the ways they incooperated the controls in combat are just phenomenal. I cannot wait for it and I believe that M+ will 100% add to the expirience, since I think fencing-like combat with is very strategically is the best suited for tLoZ (Darksiders really reminded me of that!).

I`m also very excited for SuperMario3DS obviously (I think that Tail was enough to give me goosebumps
tongue.gif
).

Only the Reggie-part was a little dry due to it not being very interesting to developers nor to Gamers watching it online, since most of the information was already available, though the addition of Netflix on 3DS and GameGear to the VC was quite nice. Iwata nailed though imo!

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes 3DS will have netflix that you can stop watching and continue on wii. it comes with 3D previews for example green lantern.

new 3D mario game that uses 3D as a game element. hinting at the return of the raccoon suit. a 15 second skyward sward clip.

virtual arcade like turbo graphics and gamegear. 3D classics channel. 3D promotion demos. a nintendo channel with select 3D comedy and music videos

i think they looped it. this looks like the beginning again

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario is coming to the 3DS.
Made by the team behind Super Mario Galaxy games.
The game logo had a tail a la Super Mario Bros 3 which made me think they're related (Super Mario 3 - 3D perhaps?)
More to be revealed at this year's E3.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I get from Iwata´s last speech:
1) "On the near future, our priority will be high quality games over low cost/time consuming games development"
2) "Now these days, the fast pace of the videogame industry impossibilities to our developers to take care of all the details needed to made a great game. That doesn’t happened back then"

What I think about these two points:
1) Great!!!, really... we can assume that Nintendo will leave casual games and focus on high value game experiences.
2) I don’t know what to think... maybe, I say MAYBE... he is trying to tell us that in the near future... Nintendo will not follow the industry pace, instead they will focus on software development and will delay the development of the new home console.
Or it could be that he was just talking blah blah blah blah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later