Nintendo Fusion Concept

Do you like the Nintendo Fusion Concept?

• No, but I do think the rumor is true.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure/Maybe, but the rumor is true.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hqdefault.jpg
I see a lot of people repeating this idea. I really doubt that the rumor is true. I even doubted the concept, but could this actually be where they are heading? Do you believe this rumor? If they can pull it off successfully, would you want this?

RolfXCIV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read rumours about a sort of combination between a domestic and a portable console, but I didn't know they have a name. I think it's an obvious move and it's far from revolutionary, they could be making both a new domestic and portable consoles and they would be connected to each other. PS4 games can be played on Vita and Sony smartphones, according to certain conditions, and Microsoft could pull it off as well. On Nintendo's part, it could be a gambling in order to rival with the other two and it could be a way to avoid a portable gadget exclusively to gaming from becoming obsolete. On the other hand, they could abandon portable consoles in order to focus their hardware effort and funds on a domestic console, while transferring their portable game development to mobile gaming. A far-fetched idea would be for them to try their chance in building a gaming specialized smartphone.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
>makes thread about something
>doesn't bother to explain what that something even is

We ain't all up in Nintendo's junk. No idea what this even is.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It was some stupid fan idea for a nintendo console that someone made like a year ago. All I can gather from this thread is that apparently people think its real now.

MaskedMarvel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is what I think they should do:

Anyone who has ever used an emulator before laughs at "Virtual Console" games. They should have a hyperspin-like interface that has the entire library of all their past consoles available via a netflicks-like subscription.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. That took a while for a response. Lol

You're right. Basically the rumor states that they are combining their handheld and console into one system.
Which means the handheld will be the controller and a stand alone system. Also (this is what I think) you probably
wouldn't be able to buy the console without the handheld. This apparently comes from an insider not just fans.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
sounds like a big pile of BS.

This is what I think they should do:

Anyone who has ever used an emulator before laughs at "Virtual Console" games. They should have a hyperspin-like interface that has the entire library of all their past consoles available via a netflicks-like subscription.

stop it you. Nintendo looks at GBATemp.. with that idea it might cause a big black hole, once one of the people who makes ideas at Nintendo hears about that idea.. causing an black hole in his head from the particles clashing together.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Whatever Nintendo's cooking up better not fuck with their outdated mentalities like they did with the Wii U. Then again, being the same people gives me very little hope of anything being better.

I sure as shit don't expect them to support voice chat, region free or allow downloads to be used in another console without calling Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225