Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xenoblade_artbook.jpg

QUOTE said:
Translated with Google

Wii owners have already checked August 19, 2011 on their calendars, day output RPG Xenoblade Chronicles. Some of you may have even ordered the limited edition. Well just imagine that Nintendo, the editor, we prepared a nice surprise with the presence of a 200-page artbook containing previously unseen footage, a must for fans with collectionnite. The problem is that this beautiful book is only available in 1000 copies and can be retrieved by typing in the code that came with the limited edition of the game on the official website of Nintendo. This indicates that we must already have received. So we have to be patient and pray for the game early enough to register on the site in time...

Source
Hype Thread (since nobody goes here )

Only to the first 1000 to register the Special Edition on Club Nintendo.

Xenoblade to Europe with a Special Edition that have a Classic Controller PRO and signed posters by Tetsuya Takahashi and now this!? Day one with both!!!

NoE is the Best Nintendo.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm interested, but I don't have a Club Nintendo account.
Well, I was a member 20 years ago, I guess my account is not available anymore. I still have the first Nintendo magazines and a member card.

I've pre-ordered the Xenoblade full pack, but I'll leave this art-book to other users. Enjoy it
tongue.gif

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I would be interested if I had a Wii
laugh.gif

I find it funny how American's are complaining to us Europeans over these unreleased games: most of us Europeans pay A LOT more for our games, unless we purchase them overseas. And it's a bit harder to get this limited edition snag online in perfect condition (My AC:B limited came a bit, well.... unperfect
frown.gif
)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Cyan said:
I'm interested, but I don't have a Club Nintendo account.
Well, I was a member 20 years ago, I guess my account is not available anymore. I still have the first Nintendo magazines and a member card.

I've pre-ordered the Xenoblade full pack, but I'll leave this art-book to other users. Enjoy it
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now