Nintendo E3 2007 Press Conference

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where might I download this? I tried a few of the sites, but didn't see anything. Then again I'm blind.
ph34r.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for Wii homebrew to come out now. Now I can expect to have a scale in my room and my weight being compared to thousands of other wii users' weights in real-time. xP But until then, I'll be waiting for pricing options on these wiimats, and to see if they have rubber stoppers so they don't slide. (I have a cheapo DDR mat, the first time I played a single song, after 10 seconds i found my face on the floor X.X. Those fabric-ish ones that fold easily? Yeah. No grip at all)

Is it allowed to upload the entire E3 conference to the GBAtemp download centre? (Just an idea, but I wouldn't do it; its not like i have the files)

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Clicked around for ages on Gamespot and 1up butvcouldn't find any downloadable video of the keynote (despite what it says on the front page). Any kind fellows out there want to provide a URL?

Thanks!

-Jools

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
P.SÂ Nintendo didn't even mention the system killer that lucas arts is making, and if made right it will sell systems by bringing all the start wars nerds together in one unity
smile.gif
if you're talking about the highly anticipated lightsaber game, it's rumored to be just a bundle of Lego Star Wars 1+2 ported to the Wii :'(

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who cares how good the Nintendo showing was as long as they confirmed mario kart wii that's all i care about
smile.gif
, and that alone will move systems like their not being moved already
rofl2.gif
. In need to find one soon that's all i know, besides reggie always makes the conferences entertaining so it's all good.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a accessory not a real game, and it will sell because it's useful. I think all the people saying crap about it are just fat lazy ass Americans who don't like to do anything outside of their house, and it will actually be doing them a favor
laugh.gif
. It's technology is going to be used in games soon anyway, and does anyone want to guess what game it resembles or came from?

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii Fit is an amazing idea because it's so easy to use and so informative. yeah you can jog outside, then go do it. there are people who are so self-conscious that they hate running in public or exercising in public.

I can't wait for this to come out, it's a really good idea and it looks like it will truly show results.

sh*t, now there won't be people saying, you're so lazy, all you do is play video games. give it a few weeks and then tell them to say that again after you show your new body.

i can't wait!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow