Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
nintendo dsi revwiew
a review written by anal john
just arrived in the mail
opened envelope, the Nintendo DSi device slipped out of it (it didn't came in a box) and it fell on the ground. the screen was broken before i opened it (because there was no shipping protection) but when it fell the buttons broke. fortunately it took 2 weeks to arrive and the warranty only was for 1 week and 6 days so i luckily can't return it. the manual said i needed to insert the Nintendo DSi device in the bootload upgrade, but it didn't came with the bootload upgrade usb 2.0 device thing for windows 96. so i had to go to the local /b/mart and buy one for €99.95. luckily the device worked like a charm, so as far as that nothing was wrong with anything at all. i wanted to download the software (did not came with the device) but the site (http:\\²/nintnedo.com.cn.freewebs.com/free_phishing_pages.com/ was offline (it displayed "this website has been taken down by freewebs because it violates the terms of service"). after yahoo searching i found 4chan.org/b/trolldevices/classic/firmware/english/download.html and the firmware bricked the system. I am glad I bought the product, as it has functioned very well, except the small flaws i've experienced so far. I managed to trade my Nintendo DSi for a Nintendo 3DS for just €499.99 at the /b/mart that helped me with the bootload device. the program was preflashed and there was an upgraded manual. I was very happy i ordered the troll classic from gbatemp.net and i will definately consider buying other products here. In total i spent €900 for the device.

unfortunately the device slipped out of my pocket while boarding the metro so i lost it on the second day i bought it

Rating:
rating_5.png

Reactions: 2 people

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
iLIEK. I give this
rating_5.png
, but needs moar hentmei.
There have been already 4 different versions of the new hentmei installment, aka "Requiem for an Abnocto", "Velvet piss", "r1ng x mama chp2", and "Big Sausage (Head)". They are all incomplete and only 1 will come this year, but in a new hand-drawn style.
Honestly, I can scan the images and post them in the next 5 minutes but it will suck. The only thing I am waiting for is to get a graphical tablet to draw-out the hentmei in amazing quality so that hentmei can qualify as true webcomic material, and possibly even get front-paged on reddit. That is why I had made people to donate moneys to me, because I do not want to pay money to entertain you, because I am a sinister asshole who thinks only about money. Motherfucker, I was drawing hentmei's before you were born. Do you think drawing hentmei is easy? Hell no, it isn't. It consists of writing, thinking, writing scripts, imagining the post-publish and re-thinking every singly fucking flaw. Bitches be whining about there shit, I created the hentmei, and I can kill it!Nulla quis malesuada metus. Nam non lectus sed metus hendrerit ultrices vitae eu purus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Etiam vel massa odio. Donec id est ipsum, non facilisis turpis. Nulla vel nisi at odio suscipit vulputate. Pellentesque eget pulvinar urna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean mollis cursus tempor. Etiam consectetur nibh ac ante varius vel dapibus leo pretium.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc ac erat ac ipsum sodales auctor sed eu ligula. Donec elementum neque quis neque tempus lobortis. Morbi viverra varius magna, in posuere libero semper vitae. Morbi et nulla vitae tortor rhoncus hendrerit. Aliquam nibh sapien, blandit nec facilisis sed, vestibulum ac libero. Duis non est eu tortor imperdiet sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Curabitur justo ante, hendrerit nec fermentum id, mollis ac diam. Vestibulum venenatis lacinia suscipit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean a nibh in leo molestie mollis vel eu libero. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus vel luctus arcu.P1ngpong non auctor non, sodales eget tellus. Nulla facilisi. Nulla et urna hendrerit nibh dignissim lacinia. Ut convallis facilisis enim, vitae convallis eros volutpat quis. Quisque tempus velit vel magna sollicitudin vehicula ornare velit euismod. Sed iaculis condimentum consequat. Donec at gravida tortor. Vestibulum mauris lorem, ultricies at pulvinar id, laoreet at justo. Duis in sem sed magna venenatis vehicula. Because of the inhabitants of Northern Africa, we must kill Joseph Kony so that we wont get sued for getting a stolen idea. For I can say, that the production is going very well with my team and Zorua.

tl;dr
It will come out soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay