Gaming Nintendo DSi nand dump decrypt without CID and without the original DSi system

AnonymUnbekannter14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I saw a video because someone installed the DSi system settings on the 3DS. I need the shared1 folder from a DSi and I don't have a DSi. I have NAND dumps from But the CID doesn't have internet. I can start the NANDS with No gba and Exagear. Can I find out the CID with Nogba without having a psychic DSi. Or can someone just send me his shared1 folder from his DSi please.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I saw a video because someone installed the DSi system settings on the 3DS. I need the shared1 folder from a DSi and I don't have a DSi. I have NAND dumps from But the CID doesn't have internet. I can start the NANDS with No gba and Exagear. Can I find out the CID with Nogba without having a psychic DSi. Or can someone just send me his shared1 folder from his DSi please.
Sharing NAND dumps or parts of it is out of question on GBAtemp. That is Nintendo copyrighted content.

If no$gba is able to boot "Launcher" from the NAND image you have, it already contains the needed information in form of the no$gba footer. Not sure what you mean with "But the CID doesn't have internet." Sounds like a mad machine translation and I'm not able to figure out the meaning.

The tool ninfs can be used to mount DSi NAND images that have the footer (which should be the case). On Windows computers you will need WinFSP and OSFMount as well.

If that does not answer your questions, please describe the problem better.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: E1ite007

AnonymUnbekannter14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[QUOTE = "KleinesSinchen, Post: 9370247, Mitglied: 445180"] Das führt von NAND-Dumps oder gehört davon kommt bei GBAtemp nicht in Frage. Das ist Nintendo urheberrechtlich geschützter Inhalt.

Wenn kein $ gba "Launcher" von Sicherheit NAND-Image booten kann, kann es bereits die Informationsinformationen in Form der Fußzeile no $ gba. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, war du mit "Aber die CID hat kein Internet" meinst. Klingt nach einer gewissen maschinellen Übersetzung und ich kann die Bedeutung nicht wissen.

Mit Dem Werkzeug ninfs Infos finden DSi-NAND-Bilder mit der Fußzeile Bereitgestellt Werden (war der Fall sein sollte). Auf Windows-Computern Interessen Sie auch WinFSP und OSFMount.

Wenn stirbt Ihre Fragen nicht Bedenken, Kontakte Sie das Problem bitte besser.

Viel Glück und hab Spaß! [/ ZITAT]
when I mount the Nand with ninfs, 1kb files come up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wdo you know how I get the CID from the NAND with No gba

ich wrote i got nand dumps from the internet

[QUOTE = "AnonymUnbekannter14, Beitrag: 9370266, Mitglied: 550248"] [QUOTE = "KleinesSinchen, Beitrag: 9370247, Mitglied: 445180"] Das gilt von NAND-Dumps oder gehört dazu kommt bei GBAtemp nicht in Frage. Das ist Nintendo urheberrechtlich geschützter Inhalt.

Wenn kein $ gba "Launcher" von Sicherheit NAND-Image booten kann, kann es bereits die Informationsinformationen in Form der Fußzeile no $ gba. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, war du mit "Aber die CID hat kein Internet" meinst. Klingt nach einer gewissen maschinellen Übersetzung und ich kann die Bedeutung nicht wissen.

Mit Dem Werkzeug ninfs Infos finden DSi-NAND-Bilder mit der Fußzeile Bereitgestellt werden . Auf Windows-Computern Interessen Sie auch WinFSP und OSFMount.

Wenn Fragen Ihre Fragen nicht Bedenken, Kontakte Sie das Problem bitte besser.

Viel Glück und hab Spaß! [/ ZITAT]
Wenn ich das Nand mit Ninfs einbinde, werden 1-KB-Dateien angezeigt

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when I mount the Nand with ninfs, 1kb files come up

wdo you know how I get the CID from the NAND with No gba
What? That translation of my quote to German language looks horrible. If you absolutely have to rely on machine translation, at least use one that works. Please.
https://www.deepl.com/translator
DeepL is pretty good if you type simple sentences into the text field.

Mounting the NAND with ninfs is the first step.
DSi.png

I have no idea what Windows will show as file size for the virtual files. Linux does it correctly. If there is twl_main.img try mounting it with OSFMount. This is where the data is in.

And… I don't want to sound rude: The forum is not a messenger, where you send each sentence on its own (double posting). Prepare your message and sent in one shot (and in legible English). That message above is a mess.

Reactions: E1ite007

AnonymUnbekannter14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[QUOTE = "KleinesSinchen, Post: 9370285, Mitglied: 445180"] Was? Diese Übersetzung meines Zitats in die deutsche Sprache sieht schrecklich aus. Wenn Sie sich unbedingt auf maschinelle Übersetzung verlassen müssen, verwenden Sie mindestens eine, die funktioniert. Bitte.
DeepL ist ziemlich gut, wenn Sie einfache Sätze in das Textfeld eingeben.

Die Montage des NAND mit Ninfs ist der erste Schritt.
[ATTACH = voll] 247107 [/ ATTACH]
Ich habe keine Ahnung, was Windows als Dateigröße für die virtuellen Dateien anzeigt. Linux macht es richtig. Wenn es twl_main.img gibt, versuchen Sie es mit OSFMount zu mounten. Hier befinden sich die Daten.

Und… ich möchte nicht unhöflich klingen: Das Forum ist kein Messenger, bei dem Sie jeden Satz für sich senden (doppelte Veröffentlichung). Bereiten Sie Ihre Nachricht vor und senden Sie sie in einem Schuss (und in lesbarem Englisch). Diese Nachricht oben ist ein Chaos. [/ QUOTE]
I have now found Nand Backups with cid

AnonymUnbekannter14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What? That translation of my quote to German language looks horrible. If you absolutely have to rely on machine translation, at least use one that works. Please.
DeepL is pretty good if you type simple sentences into the text field.

Mounting the NAND with ninfs is the first step.
View attachment 247107
I have no idea what Windows will show as file size for the virtual files. Linux does it correctly. If there is twl_main.img try mounting it with OSFMount. This is where the data is in.

And… I don't want to sound rude: The forum is not a messenger, where you send each sentence on its own (double posting). Prepare your message and sent in one shot (and in legible English). That message above is a mess.
Has done itself I found DSi system files on the net. I'm a German use Google translator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?