Hacking Nintendo DS Lite Not turning on

HeWhoWas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I've looked around online for an answer to this and no-one has been able to help me out. I've read all the tutorials on how to jump the F1 and F2 points, but they all say that the symptons of these errors are 1 of 2 things:

The DS turns on, the green power lights come on along with the screen and then 1-2 seconds later it all powers down.

or

The DS operates normally, but won't charge.

Here is what mine's doing(btw, it was dropped in the rain): It powers on, the green light comes on but nothing else. There is no sound, and no screens turn on. This applies to booting with a game inserted and also without. The green light does not turn off at all and it charges normally.

I might have listed a bit too much, but I listed everything that could perhaps help you people to help me. I've jumpered F2 in an old DS, non-Lite, before and it worked well, but it was exhibiting the classic F2 symptons and was easy to diagnose.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

HeWhoWas.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
How long has it been since you dropped it in the rain? Let it sit for a week for the water to dry out then see what happens then. I think you're trying too hard to fix a simple problem.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
How long has it been since you dropped it in the rain? Let it sit for a week for the water to dry out then see what happens then. I think you're trying too hard to fix a simple problem.

Ditto listen to him since your DS wasn't submerge in water it can still work but might have a little sound problem.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only fault I know that exhibits this fault is the wifi board, I took a lite apart and did not put the wifi unit it and it did exactly this, put the wifi board back in and it worked fine, however I have had another unit and it was not the wifi board - never got to the bottom of that one and replaced the main board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple