Nintendo DS Lite Limited Edition Problem!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gaiav2, Sep 19, 2011.

Sep 19, 2011
  1. gaiav2
    OP

Newcomer gaiav2 Newbie

Malaysia
    Hi there, i just wanna ask a question; can nintendo ds limited edition play downloaded games? Or in other word can it be modded with flashcard to be able play ROM? THANK YOU

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Any DS Lite model can.

3. gaiav2
    OP

Newcomer gaiav2 Newbie

Malaysia
    ok glad to hear that...bcuz i heard that Limited Edition can't be cracked even with Flashcard, thank you..one more thing, how to go online with ROM game?

4. zygie

Member zygie GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    You need a WIFI connection setup. The DS Lite can only connect up to WEP security.

Usually the game has options for setting up and connecting to the WIFI, if you're done with that just start the game up in it's online mode or whatnot.

5. gaiav2
    OP

Newcomer gaiav2 Newbie

Malaysia
    ok thanks, seriously i've own NDSL for 4 years now..but i've never able to play online since Pokemon Ruby, 1 more thing how to setup WIFI connection in NDS? Is it through games or NDS settings?

6. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    You'll have to set up a connection through a Wi-Fi enabled game.

Any one of these.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ninte...onnection_games

7. gaiav2
    OP

Newcomer gaiav2 Newbie

Malaysia
    My new NDSL Limited Edition Onyx Dialga Theme has just arrived, actually i have one regular NDSL with R4 way back in 2007..but due to some direction pad failure, that old one is no longer used and i bought a new one..but sadly when i put the R4 the Wood Menu won't show up, im pretty sure it's not the flashcart issue cuz i tried it to my old NDS nd it works just fine, the firmware were latest too...can someone help me with this issue? Thanks

8. chaosdarkneo

Member chaosdarkneo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I remember something like that the Limited Edition DSL had an updated Firmware (But not noticable) so that the flashcarts wouldn't work. I think someone just used a Slot2 card to install FlashMe and then proceeded to play with their flashcart.