Nintendo DS browser help?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dektopsi, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009

Nintendo DS browser help? by dektopsi at 8:46 PM (1,132 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. dektopsi
    OP

Newcomer dektopsi Member

United States
    Iv heard that Nintendo DS browser needs an expansion memory card but is there any alternative?

Iv downloaded the Nintendo DS browser onto my mem card into my TTDS and once i start the game,it says that it requires more memory.Can't it just use the leftover memory in the mem card in TT?

If i need to buy a seperate expansion memory card thing, can i buy somethin like a supercard or EZFlash 3-in-1 which will fit into the gba slot?can these be used as the same thing for xtra memory? if so do they function the same as a normal TTDS game card where u have to put into seperate sd card? and also how much extra memory would be required for Nintendo DS browser

2. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, I have an EZ 3-in-1 with my DSTT and that works.

3. dektopsi
    OP

Newcomer dektopsi Member

United States
    is there any recommended homebrew application of internet browsing that people have used that is good?please provide a link

4. naglaro00

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    DSOrganize has a web browser and Bunjalloo is also a browser. Sorry can't provide links, doing homework

5. Kwartel

Member Kwartel The fairest in all the land

Netherlands
    I use the ez 3-1 for browser and GBA, the rumble pack should be build in from the start because it's hard to find some good rumble pack games...

6. eSPy

Member eSPy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  7. Akiyo

Member Akiyo GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    But yes, you need to grab an expansion pack if you want to use it well.