Hacking Nintendo DS 1st gen + M3 adapter Compact Flash - looking for a software

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bartman89
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,101
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

Bartman89

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Trophies
2
Location
Obninsk
Website
Visit site
XP
159
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi everyone!
I want to have some nostalgic feelings with my old Nintendo DS. Do you think I will be able to find software?
So.
I have Nintendo DS (I have used passme in 2005 lol) and old school M3 Compact Flash.
nice pic yo
xfzCCJjrFXQ.jpg


Now CF card is dead and saying this


gMTqwTzqhgA.jpg


M3 adapter itself

lQnLNsN3kbc.jpg



So, the basic question is - where to find soft to write roms?
It seems impossible due the years after.

Do anyone can upload it?

Thanks a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted