Nintendo Direct Coming on Thursday Nov. 12

Capture.PNG

Nintendo have just released a press release announcing a new Nintendo direct scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm PT.
Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.

:arrow:Nintendo Direct

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
From where is people getting ideas of Twilight Princess HD?? I mean I love that game but the supposed filtration can be about a eShop release of the Wii version as others Wii games had been released.

Anyway.... I want to hear how good(or bad) is Kimishima's english and the Shantae for smash announcement.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From where is people getting ideas of Twilight Princess HD?? I mean I love that game but the supposed filtration can be about a eShop release of the Wii version as others Wii games had been released.

Anyway.... I want to hear how good(or bad) is Kimishima's english and the Shantae for smash announcement.
As far as I know, the icon and the name were found on Wii U eShop.

Arkhon

Trophies
XP
Country
What are the chances they revive some old IP's like F-Zero or ice climbers like what they did with kid Icarus.
I would kill for a new F-Zero game...
I imagine it would sell pretty well, considering there hasn't been a new game in over 10 years, and GX is expensive nowadays.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone asking for a new Pokemon game, everyone asking for new info regarding FE: Fates or Super Mario Maker on the Nintendo 3DS, while i just want this thing be localized.
250px-RhythmTengokuThe_Best_PlusJAPBOXART3ds.png

Rhythm Tengoku: The Best Plus released on NA/Europe, like dude, is one of those games that i must play when i'm feeling down, and a localization would make me happy.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

It was extracted from the Wii U E-shop. It's all fine to consider it another wii release, however....the title was named Twilight Princess HD.

Last edited by heartgold,
Reactions: Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
It was extracted from the Wii U E-shop. It's all fine to consider it another wii release, however....the title was named Twilight Princess HD.
I read more about it and I'm still skeptical. they supposedly found it in the japanese eShop, but if really was the japanese eShop it would have read "Zelda no Densetsu" not "The Legend of Zelda" as they assure. Only time will tell.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by keven3477,

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It could be about pokken tournament so don't get hopes to high for a main pokemon game.
Besides, they have been giving main PM games yearly since Heart gold and Soul silver, they deserve a break

There we go! It's gotta be a game that gamefreak has been working on. Pokken hasn't been aided by gamefreak. Spring next year would be a good timing for the Pokemon 20th anniversary.

Last edited by heartgold,
Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I read more about it and I'm still skeptical. they supposedly found it in the japanese eShop, but if really was the japanese eShop it would have read "Zelda no Densetsu" not "The Legend of Zelda" as they assure. Only time will tell.
Quote myself because I want to put another piece of evidence.
While the VC titles of the various Zelda games are listed in japanese, Wind Waker HD isn't, the japanese title of the game IS "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA The Wind Waker HD".
This invalidates my theory that the japanese Twilight Princess HD should be named "Zelda no Densetsu Twilight Princess HD".

source here: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database#00050000:_Wii_U_game_titles

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quote myself because I want to put another piece of evidence.
While the VC titles of the various Zelda games are listed in japanese, Wind Waker HD isn't, the japanese title of the game IS "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA The Wind Waker HD".
This invalidates my theory that the japanese Twilight Princess HD should be named "Zelda no Densetsu Twilight Princess HD".

source here: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database#00050000:_Wii_U_game_titles
I think they also found it in the american eshop. The icon was also found on the servers...

Reactions: Sakitoshi

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah! Roll on tonight!!

Confession: I actually spent 15 minutes from 9:50pm to around 10:05pm - GMT here - last night looking at the link, wondering if they'd forgot..... ohh yes lads, this is what happens when you hit 40, you turn into a fukkin cabbage! :lol:
...I actually spent a few minutes in there wondering if they meant 10pm BST and I'd missed it....*facepalms*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold