Hacking Discussion Nintendo banning from CDN

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide for this? I’d love to play fighter z and if I can get the dlc characters. Even if I have to buy retail copies
You can download the DLC/update from a dark website and install it using Tinfoil all without connecting your Switch to the internet.

cujo200231

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll have to look into tinfoil. I never heard of it as I have been out of the loop for a while. I take it it isn’t too hard to install? And does it have anything to do with sx os?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll have to look into tinfoil. I never heard of it as I have been out of the loop for a while. I take it it isn’t too hard to install? And does it have anything to do with sx os?
All CFWs support the installation of .NSP files you do not own. SX OS can install them as well (which if you read my previous post, you'd know that already) but its recommended to use Tinfoil instead with any CFW since the one included in SX OS can corrupt your .NSP files.

cujo200231

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the help. Since I’m on a Mac and my memory card is all set up in fat32, is there a way to split the game put it on the card without redoing my whole card in exfat format? For some reason I had issues with home brew in exfat

cujo200231

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got fighterz to work, i formatted my card to exfat with my Mac. Question is, what is the best way to play homebrew on exfat? I can’t get retronx to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol